Tom Finds Out Who Aleera Is

Luke and another freind of mine named Chris Hemsworth, were waiting for a man named Alester Moroney to come in.

He was an old man who ran alot of buisness.

When he came to us. He greeted us with a smile. But i could still see the fear in his eyes.

Good.

We spoke and i found out that hes a stuborn man. I was getting rather agitated.

After about two hours a maid came in.

"Sir. Your grandaughter is here." She said. Alesters eyes widdened in shock. And then looked at the time.

"Shes early. Please go tell her to go unpack. Ill greet her in a moment." He told the maid. She nodded and left.

We continued for an hour. Then we got up.

Alester walked us out to the grand hall way.

We didnt notice that someone was in the kitchen.

"Im sorry to tell you gentlemen. But im not selling any of my buisnessess. Your offers are enticing. But im turning them down. Im going to pass them down to my son. Just like my father did." He told us.

I gave Chris a look. He nodded and grabbed the man and pinned him to a wall.

Just as i was about to speak we heard a gasp.

"Pappy!"

Then feet running to us.

I knew that voice.

I saw Aleera at Chris hitting him. "LET HIM GO!!!!!" She demanded.

Chris looked at me and i nodded. He relesed the man who grabbed Aleera and tried to pull her behind him.

But what she did before he did shocked us.

She kicked Chris inbetween his legs. Making him fall over.

"Well Miss Aleera. We meet agian." I said

She finaly saw me. Her eyes widdened and she gasped.

I felt my pants tighten.

"Mr. Hiddleston." She said. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Im here to buy every buisness your 'grandfather' owns." I told her fixing my suit.

Alester brought her closer to him and she hugged him.

"Well. As he said. Its not for sale. So please leave." She said.

I grinned and walked up to the two.

"Well my dear. Ill leave on one condition. Have dinner with me." I said. Her face turned red. "i believe you still owe me a date." I told her twriling a peice of her soft hair between my fingerrs.

"Will you stop baggering my grandfather?" She asked. "I promise." She nodded. "When?" She asked. "How about now. Ill even give you some time to get ready." I said.

She looked at her grandfather sadly and kissed his cheek. She whispered something to him and pointed at her then upstairs so Chris knew what to do.

Agian. He nodded and grabbed Aleeras elbow and dragged her up the stairs.

"I can walk by myself you know." I heard her tell Chris. Luke and i chuckled.

Welp there it is.

Now im on my phone. So plz ignore any spelling errors.