Youre Mine

Warning a bit steamy be gentle

Tom's P.O.V

I woke up and smiled. I saw Aleera was still sound asleep.

Yes I put her in my room. And last night I had some things to deal with then went to bed with her.

I greatly enjoyed having her in my arms.

She snuggled closer to me, and sighed. Her breath tickling my bare chest. Making me shudder.

I kissed her hair.

She smelt like achole.

She stired in her sleep. So i pretended i was asleep.

Aleera's P.O.V

I groaned as I woke up.

My head was pounding and my mouth tasted funny. I sat up and groaned agian.

I noticed i wasnt in my room.

Then i felt someone pull me closer.

I gasped and saw it was Tom!!!!!

I shreiked and jumped away.

Which made me fall onto the floor.

Tom shot up and saw me on the ground. And busted out laughing.

"Not funny. And not so loud." I hissed.

"What happened last night?" I asked. He grinned at me. I noticed he was bare chested. Ii couldnt tell if he was completely bare though.

"Well I found you drunk and grinding with a pathetic man. Then i brought you here. You pinned me to the bed and begged me to take you. So i made sweet sweet love to you. And here we are." He said.

My whole face went red.

"What!!!!??? I was drunk! You took advantiage of me you ass hole!" I shouted i then winced as my shouting made my head hurt more.

He laughed as I just told him the most funniest joke he's ever heard.

"Oh darling. You know your an animal in bed. The shy ones always are." He said with a wink. I glared. Making him chuckle.

"Dont you think you'd be wareing clothes if we had sex?" He asked. I looked down and noticed. Im still wareing the outfit Remy put me in. Minus the tights and shoes.

"Plus. Youd be sore. And unable to move." He said.

I sat on the bed.

He laid down.

"So... Nothing happened?" I asked. "Sadly. You did say I was hot. And that you was Batman. Even did a good batman voice." He said.

I groan in embaresment.

Kill me.

"Here. This will help the pain." He said. I took the advil. And soon the pain was gone.

He got up and I saw he had on pj pants.

He put on a shirt and took me to the kitchen.

We ate. He was a good cook surprisingly.

I went back to the room to gather my things. And soon I felt strong arms wrap around me.

Toms hot breath fanned over my skin.

"You need to be punished." He said. "For what?" I asked. "For making me jellous." He growled and took my earlobe and started nibbling and sucking on it. I gasped. And a moan was released before I could stop it.

He chuckled darkly.

Then.

He spun me to face him. Then he pinned me to the wall and rubbed himself against me. I tried to hold back the moan that was fighting its way out.

I tried to free myself but a part of me wanted him to continue on with his assault.

His lips assaulted my neck. And his thin, but soft lips traveled up to my ear. There he nibbled on my earlobe.

"I will be the first man to kiss you, to bed you, whether you come willingly or not. You will be mine, and mine alone." He pushed himself into me more. Making me whimper. His proof of desire for me pressing painfully into my belly.

"Do you understand me?" He growled possesivly and seductively in my ear. I felt like I was leaking. What's wrong with me!?

"Answers me my beloved." He demanded.

"I'll never be yours Hiddleston." I hissed. I gasped in shock when he bit down where my neck met my shoulders. My moan sounded animalistic. My face had to be bright red by now.

He chuckled.

"Ehehe we shall see my love." He said. "Don't call me that." I demanded. He looked at me. Lust and desire in his bright blue eyes.

"What are you going to do about it darling?" He challanged.

I opened my mouth to reply but never got the chance to.

He slammed his mouth onto mine.

My already open mouth gave him the oppertunity to give his tounge accsess to my untouched mouth.

He groaned. And i moaned.

He realsed my wrist and with my now free hands, i grasped his hair and brought him closer.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up.

With a mind of their own. My legs wrapped around his waist.

He broke away and i gasped for air.

His sinfuly skillful lips went to my neck and was biting and sucking at the skin. I couldnt stop the moans that came free of my open mouth.

He continued to rub himself aginst me. His breathing has gone ragged.

Soon I felt something snap in my belly. And i screamed his name. He groaned mine.

We stood their panting.

Soon.

He was chuckling breathlessly.

"And you thought youd never be mine. The next time I give you a release. A part of me will be in you. Weather it be this." His fingers tickled my thigh as he brushed them aginst them.

"Or this." He grounded himself over me agian.

I dont think I can blush more then I was.

He sat me down and i noticed his pants were the crotch was was really wet. I quickly looked away.

He chuckled. And made me look at him.

"Thank you for your first kiss." He said and kissed me agian.

I quickly pulled away. I gathered my things.

"I want to go home." I demanded. He smirked and nodded.

"Let me change pants." He said and left into the closet to change.

Im so stupid.

And screwed.