"Do you want me to scare him away?" Eda asked. 

"Maybe, but I'm going to try telling him off for the last time," Ami replied while taking a large breath. 

"Alright, but if he hurts either of you I will kill him," Eda warned. 

"Thank you, Eda," I responded. Ami and I grabbed our staff, and we walked to the door opening it to see Mark in a frustrated stance. 

"Ah! Ami," he gleamed. I gave him the death glare as he held a small black box in his hand.

"You have no right to call her by that nickname," I growled.

"Why does that name bother you Am-i-ty?" Mark asked. 

"It does when you utter it," Ami growled.

"Oh, so you like the petname the human gave to you. So, Amity I needed to talk to you alone," he smirked.

"You are going to have to talk to the two of us," Ami snarled as I kissed her cheek trying to comfort her.

"Fine, well could the human walk out of hearing range?" Mark asked shyly. 

"I will not be leaving her side," I retorted as anger boiled through my system.

"Well, that's a shame that the dumbass doesn't know when screw off," Mark hissed.

"She is not a dumbass, you are. Stop insulting her she is thousands of times smarter than you," Ami growled. 

"Well, why does the freak have fake animal ears then?" Mark taunted. I put my hand up to my head to notice my ears were replaced with wolf ears. My breathing was rapid from the anger that consumed me and I tried to calm myself down.

"Leave her alone! What is it you wanted to tell me? My patience is running thinner and I don't have time for your bullshit," Ami huffed staring into Mark's soul.

"Well I wouldn't call it asking you more like demanding you, but here I go. Amity Blight my one truest betrothed would you marry me?" Mark asked while kneeling.

"Hell no, I don't even love you, plus we are fifteen!" Ami shouted.

"Yeah, well nothing in the emporers law states I can't get engaged to you!" he cooed. 

"Eww no! I love Luzy and there is no way I would leave her for scum like you!" Ami retorted.

"Just think about it, the power couple of the Boiling Isles. Our kids would be amazing and skilled. We can bring more power to the name Solus!" Mark claimed.

"Leave her alone she said no!" I shouted.

"Why do you think you have any say in this? You are just jealous aren't you?" he teased.

"No I know I don't have any say in this, but I know she told you no!" I retorted.

"Ah! So I see, this freakish human thing is intimidating you into staying with her. Well, I can fix that for you," Mark explained as he pulled out a dagger. My body fought itself and within seconds I was in the wolf form. The height of my body raised above Mark; however, I still kept my consciousness.

"Luz," Ami gasped. I stood by her side as I begged her to hop on my back. She swiftly replied as I started to run towards from the owl house. 

"You won't be able to keep her from me forever!" Mark shouted. Eda ran outside preparing a fire glyph.

"Luz, get Amity inside! I'll deal with this monster," Eda informed. I nodded my head as Hooty allowed us inside. 

Amity's POV:

Luzy brought me inside as my breathing refused to cooperate with my need for air. She laid on my lap allowing me to cuddle her large wolf form.

"What happened?" King asked.

"Mark happened," I replied. King laid against Luzy's body.

'Are you okay?' a voice in my head stated.

"Wait Luzy, how can you talk?" I asked. King's confused glare said that I was the only person hearing Luzy.

'Telepathy is an ability of the wolf curse I guess' she giggled. I scratched the fur between her ears. 

'Wait can you hear my thoughts too?' I thought hoping not to cause any more distress in the environment.

'Yep, I can still hear you as clear as day, love' she replied while she nuzzled her head into my lap.

"Ahh!" Eda screamed.

'I'll be back' Luzy claimed as she darted towards Eda who was still fighting Mark in the yard.

'Be careful' I replied as anger boiled into my system. Quickly, I followed Luzy to watch an exhausted Eda struggling to keep up the fight.

"Luz, no!" Eda shouted as Luzy bolted to attack Mark. Mark grinned and he sliced Luzy's shoulder with the blade. Luzy whined, but she manneged to throw Mark far enough to knock him unconscious. My arm was now covered in crimson liquid which started to make me feel dizzy. I watched it in amazement as the mark disappeared in seconds.

'Luzy' I cried

"Are you two okay?" Eda coughed. 

"I am thankfully the curse healed my arm ," I replied.

'Yeah, I'm good too I don't even feel it anymore' Luzy responded. 

"Can you hear her Eda?" I asked.

"No, what is she saying?" Eda asked with a glimmer of curiosity. 

"She is saying that she is good too," I replied. 

"How can you hear her?" Eda asked.

"I don't fully know," I claimed.