"Im not," She replies. They both chuckle.

"Where the hell is Karma, though?" She takes her phone and texts the girl again. Before she could press send, the door opens with and Karma gets in.

"Im not too late, I suppose," She tells them, removing her jacket and putting it in the rack. "Hey Kar," Helena greeted her, and Gwen gave her a smile.

"Where the hell have you been?" Avery asked her, standing up. Since she already had her make up fixed and her hair straightened, she went to Karma and ushered her to the comfort room to change to a robe. "I was helping Cassandra out for last minute preparations,"

"I'll curl your hair while you apply some make up," Avery ignores her excuse, rummaging inside the cabinet and looking for the curling iron. "And yes, we're curling your hair not straightening it because you need to look extra."

Karma snorts, entering the comfort room and changing into a black silk robe, her laced bra showing from the open front.

She sat on the velvet couch beside Avery, who stood up and went behind her. It took them at least an hour to finish everything up, and they changed into their dresses.

Avery wore her blue floral dress, one Karma hand picked out for her when she went out of town with her mother a few months ago. She remembered Avery leap in excitement when she heard Karma bought her a thousand dollar dress, she wouldn't stop thanking the poor brunette that her ears were almost bleeding.

[ avery's dress: ]

"Come on out! We don't have all day," Avery joked as Gwen walked out of the comfort room

"Come on out! We don't have all day," Avery joked as Gwen walked out of the comfort room. Her dress was unzipped and Helena helped her fix it from the back.

"Thank god, what were you doing there?" Avery tells her. Gwen rolls her eyes at the blonde girl, then proceeded to talk to Ericka. Avery faced Karma and pushed her inside the comfort room, following after her. The space was huge so they didn't feel stuffed inside the warm room.

"Okay, now I know you were going to originally wear the green dress," Avery walks to the conjoined walk in closet and runs her fingers through Karma's unworn dresses. Her mother was a fashion maniac, so it wasn't a surprise that she had over four dresses to choose from.

"But trust me when I say you should wear this," Avery goes between the hanged dresses in her closet and takes out a black and gold box. Karma shook her head in realization, it was the dress her mother gave her when she turned eighteen a few months ago—but she never dared to wear it yet.

"How did you even find that?"

"Well, remember when I got sick?" Avery smirked, "A girl gets bored having to stay in a room for hours," The blonde beaut opens the velvet box and takes out a black laced dress. It was extremely revealing, but it looked sophisticated and classy. Something Karma really loved about it. "It's too revealing. Have you seen how high that lace goes?"