𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

She looked over at the clock in the wall. 6:05 AM. She had woken up a lot earlier than she thought.

Karma normally wouldn't pay any mind, she was used to borrowing Harry's close enough to make Kelly's face drop, but what she wasn't used to was not feeling her bra.

Where the hell would her underwear go?

Karma panicked, sitting straight up from her position but regretting it right after as she felt bile rise from her throat. She immediately runs towards the comfort room in her best friends room, flipping the toilet cover wide open and letting it all out.

She could hear the door open, and she felt hands rubbing down her back, and another lifting up strands of her hair. "It smells worse than yesterday," She hears Harry snicker. He could feel him grab something from her right, she realized it was a thin rubber hairband and he used it to tie her hair.

If she wasn't vomiting her whole stomach out at this moment, she would let a remark from her lips escape and say it was from one of his girlfriends, but she couldn't even look at the boy without feeling another wave of bile come up her throat.

Harry walked towards his mirror. Opening it, the hidden cabinet revealed different medicinal tablets. He took one bottle and laid it on the counter beside Karma who was crouching on the floor. "Drink this after," He instructed.

He left momentarily, grabbed a bottle of water from his mini refrigerator and placed it beside the bottle. Karma swore the boy could pass off as a nurse someday, maybe she should encourage him once everything's back to normal. Speaking of normal, this scenario reminded her of how drunk she was the last day she saw her parents. If she knew back then what she did now, the Karma she was a week ago wouldn't have stepped inside that bus.

The Karma she is now knows she made the right decision—not that she knew—because she had to be with everyone else, she needed to be there for them, and they needed her.

She wipes her mouth using toilet paper and looks up to Harry. "My hero." She says with a grin.

After fixing herself as well as taking the medicine Harry gave her, she followed the scent of bacon and eggs towards the boy's kitchen. She noticed how messy the house was still, the aftermath of the party after fugitive was still there. She probably noticed it last night, but forgot about it after drinking too much.

"What, a hurricane came by?" She joked, leaning on the counter. Harry was frying some eggs in front of her with his hair wet like he just took a shower. He faced her and smirked, eyeing her from her toes to her head. "Clearly, Sinclair."

Okay, good one.

She rolls her eyes and scoffs, sitting on one of the stools. "Im hungry." She tells him. "I can see that," Harry grins while placing her plate before her. She didn't take another second and quickly ate, filling herself up.

Harry started eating too, looking at her and his phone back and forth every now and then. They ate in comfortable silence, it was nice to just feel each other's presence without having to converse all the time.

"Oh, I placed your clothes on the dryer, it's probably all dried up now," Karma looks up to him and nods, her mouth still full of food. "Including your underwear," She chokes and starts coughing.

Harry laughed at the girl, not paying any attention on how red she was getting. It wasn't like he stripped her off last night—not like he wouldn't—but she puked all over herself, so he had to help her take her shirt off while trying his hardest not to look. The poor boy got caught off guard when she stripped her jeans off and demanded that he let him borrow his boxers.