Somethings Never Change

Start from the beginning

"Ah! Thank god, you guys are here. I am really sorry, I forgot about you" namjoon apologized as they entered the practice room. "it's okay. you dont have to worry about me, as long as yoongi is with me~" taehyung said with a teasing smile. "sure sure. 'yoongi' really cares for 'you'" jimin said and the room was filled with laughter. "come on guys! Let's get to the practice" the choreographer announced before they took their position groaning in annoyance. And taehyung sat on the floor in the corner of the room, looking at them. It was 'no more dream'  dance practice. This dance was really special to him as this was the first time he performed on the stage. It was just weird to sit there and see the members, including 'himself' practice in front of him. He still remember, how he was upset because There was no direct contact of him and yoongi in the dance and he could see that sadness reflecting from [taehyung] too. When [taehyung] turned his head suddenly to remove the glasses, the glasses hit taehyung and he picked it up wearing it himself. Now, he was getting bored as the practice went on for three hours continuously.

After few more hours the practice was over and all members fall on the floor, hyperventilating. Yoongi's limp body fell beside him and taehyung took the napkin, and started tapping it slowly on Yoongi's sweat covered face. "it's okay. You did well yoongi-ah! I am proud of you ba-" he was about to complete but he stopped himself from saying the nickname, knowing well it would be weird. The choreography of this dance was not that tough but considering the fact that they are dancing for the first time, it was hard for them. Soon Yoongi's uneven breathing regulated. "it doesn't matter even if I don't. Anyway, I am gonna be a producer in future not dancer" yoongi said taking the tissue from his hand. "well. We will see about that" taehyung said before laughing, remembering how they ended up being the number one dancing group in the world.

"I am bored! I want to go out! Let's go yoongi. Let's visit the city" taehyung offered and yoongi glared at him. "what. why me?" yoongi asked annoyed. "because I want you to~" taehyung said and yoongi rolled his eyes, saying "I don't care. Just ask anyone else". Taehyung looked at everyone one by one, but everyone ignored him. "yoongi? You really want them to go? Look at them aren't they younger than you? do you really want them to go?" taehyung asked and yoongi shook his head, looking at them. "And isn't jin hyung older than you? Do you want 'him' to go?" taehyung said and yoongi shook his head, without even realizing. "wait! Why the fuck is jin hyung 'hyung' but 'yoongi hyung' is  yoongi?" he heard someone asked and he turned around to find the askee. And he saw [taehyung] looking at him annoyed. He rose his eyebrows amused and said "because I want to. You can call him anything too if you want. For example ba-" but he was stopped when a hand slapped over his lips. "BECAUSE HE IS LOGICALLY OLDER THAN ME. I-I AM 20 NOW BUT HIS AGE IS 23!! LET'S GO!" yoongi said pulling taehyung out of the room.

"it's been a while since I visited here. Because our new office is far from this area" taehyung informed and yoongi just nodded. "what happened to you? You sound off" taehyung asked. "where are we going?" yoongi asked ignoring his question. "I don't know. Woah! That ice-cream parlour is still here? Let's go there!" taehyung said pulling yoongi along with him. "two strawberry ice-Creams please!" taehyung ordered. "why did you order two? I don't like ice cream" yoongi said with a disgusted face and taehyung scoffed. "didn't I tell you. There is no meaning to lie to me. I already know everything about you. And you should just enjoy this place's ice cream until it stays, because its gonna close soon. And then you will regret not enjoying it enough" taehyung said wiping his fake tears. "I am not gonna regret anything" yoongi said before two ice creams were places in front of them.