1

"Absolutely not

"Absolutely not."

His dark green eyes pleaded with me as he threw a glance over my shoulder, his eyes darting back to mine anxiously as I sighed.

"Please, Han. She's coming over."

"This is ridiculous. You need to stop getting involved with bunny boilers—"

"Han, for fuck's sake. Lecture me later," he snapped as he positioned his hands on my hips, guiding me towards him as I heard the click of heels behind me.

His mouth crushed against mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck, his body pressed against me as his tongue dived into my mouth.

I stiffened.

This was against the rules, and he fucking knew it. I pulled away, watching as the girl in question stormed away, sending him a look of fury. He wasn't paying attention, his hands still holding me in place as he smirked.

"You broke the rules, you fucker," I seethed, shoving him away from me. He laughed as he winked at me, his finger tilting my chin up towards him.

"You loved it, Phillips."

I scowled at him as I turned away, my eyes quickly scanning the room. I heard him sigh behind me as I leaned over the railing, my eyes taking in the large dance floor below us. His hands wrapped back around my waist as he buried his head in my neck, earning him a swift jab in the ribs.

"Ouch, what the fuck?"

"Theodore De Luca, if you ever touch me again without consent, I will cut your balls off."

"Oh, yeah?" He challenged me as I turned to face him, the tiny distance between us nowhere near what was currently required.

"Yeah."

"Then I just need to get you to say yes," he smirked as I pointed to the bar.

"We need another drink. Saliva swapping with you was not on my agenda tonight," I turned to look back to the dance floor, my eyes seeking the boy I had come here for, my all time crush.

"Are you seriously still looking for him when you're standing with me? I'm so offended."

I whirled around to meet Theo's eyes as they danced playfully, a smirk on his lips.

"You were friend zoned years ago," I shrugged, noticing a girl gazing at him as she walked by, unable to tear her eyes away from him.

I mean, the man is physical perfection. His black hair comes from Spanish heritage, his deep green eyes almost neon against his tanned skin. His full lips hid perfect white teeth, whilst his body was full in height and packed plenty of toned muscle. He knew he was hotter than hot, which was the exact reason he was my best friend.

I couldn't see him in the way everyone else did; not when I saw how long it took him to gel his hair into perfection before stepping out the house.

Or how he treated women.