Dear Sweet Angel: Tupac A. Shakur by:Keisha Young

Dear sweet angel, given the chance I have so much I want to say to you but my words tend to get tangled , so now as I write ill be able to let it all out, my thoughts and how I truly feel about you.

I shed tears everyday when I think of you it's like I don't know how I can love somebody so much , and even though we never met because you was taken too soon I still love you with every piece of my beating heart and I hope you know this , I really wish I could of hadthe chance of meeting you but I know I will see you soon it's like when I see your face or hear your voice I get a unexplainable feeling in my stomach and when I see you smile I smile and when I hear you talk I listen and I can really understand you, I feel as if I am close to you and when people speak about your name in a bad way a wave of hurt and anger comes over me because I wish that those people could just really get to know the real you and not this thing they are trying to make you into, because I know that you are a kind hearted person and I hope others can see that too . You are intelligent , and you are a big part of my life and I know that you are in a better place as I write this probably watching down on us from heaven , and the night you were taken from us 9.13.96 was the most sad event ever for the ones that love you. And all the indirect advise I was given from you helped me out In so many ways , and sometimes I cry myself to sleep just thinking about who would do such a thing to someone like you, I know you we're not liked by a lot but I can't understand why a person couldn't like / love you maybe if they knew you for real it would be a different story but I get it not everybody likes everybody , and I think to my self how evil can people be    Telling lies on you, abusing you physically and mentally when you never did a thing at all , that is something that is unforgivable. I would have done anything just to look you in the eyes and to tell you how much I love you, and show that my love for you is pure and unbreakable I mean no matter what happens I will always love you and you will always have a huge part of my heart , I really wish that I could of been by your side through your whole life ,through the good times , the bad times and all the laughs and cry's I wish that when you was alone somewhere and when you was feeling lost I would be right by your side helping you out and making you feel better, but since I was not given that chance because I was not conceived to be in this world yet I just break down and cry and all I can do Is wish and pray that one day we will meet somehow and I actually get to talk to you and for you to actually respond cause there Is so many things and so many questions and so much love here that I want to share with you and I know that some even you say that you were not the role model type but I think differently because hadn't been for you I would not have known half the things do now I really cannot go a whole entire day without watching you or listening to you in some sort of way. Me and you are alike in a lot of ways other than the fact that I am a female and you are a male and that's why I can relate to you in so many ways. I love your sense of humor, your way of thinking, I just love you for you and not anything else just for your inner person your soul your true person that you really are I love with a passion and when I tell my friends or some of my family they don't believe all the way for some reason they just think that I am obsessed with you and I will get over it in one day but No I love you and will forever and wish that everybody in the whole world can know this, THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU AND NOTHING AND KNOW ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY OR TAKE YOUR SPOT IN MY HEART BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REPLACEABLE THERE IS ONLY ONE TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR AND THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR , and there is no greater love then the one I Have for you!!

By: Keisha L. I. Young

Dedicated To: Tupac Amaru Shakur

Much love R.I.P Sweet Angel !