Dear Sweet Angel 2

So it's September 10, 2013 ! I had to come back and get more off my chest

It's getting closer to September 13 ... I think we all know what happened that night in '96 :(!!!!!

Okay, So here we go (im writing as if I'm talking to Him)

Still everyday I think about you , when I wake up ; throughout the day; during my night prayer ALL THE TIME !

There is nothing else in this world I ask or wish for more then to Ever talk with you or to be right by your side .. Even tho deep Down inside I know I can't ; which it hurts me to the core whenever I think about it.

I get so caught up in my feelings I can't help myself from crying when I think of you & you not being here .... Even though I wasn't yet born when you was here ! I still wish to meet you.

Everyday I listen to you , take and use your advice .. You are my role model; my idol, despite all the Negativity that surrounded you in your lifetime! You still was a kind-hearted person and showed love to everyone you met no matter who they were.. I don't understand why some of these people even today still label you bad person; bad influence; and all that type stuff, when all you was doing was speaking your mind and how you feel about certain situations. I'm gonna be here forever , I'll never leave !

I'm gonna be a 80 year old woman still talking about Tupac to everyone and my grandchildren cause I'm true !

Everyday when I wake up see your face because I have 3 posters because I love you & it's the only way I can see you... Until I meet you at the Crossroads !

No matter what you are still very alive in my heart and in my soul ... It's crazy when I think about it like I love you to the point of no return ; Unconditionally love you! You have made the BIGGEST impact on my life out of ALL the people I've ever met. & it's the best impact ever ... You opened my eyes to things that people in this generation and society do not see or notice or pay attention to , and you taught me how to really keep it real .. And people can't handle that fact that I'm so real ... I get it from you !

Without you ; your encouragement ; advice ; lyrics .. I wouldn't be me, I wouldn't know the things I know, I would be another gullible teenager doing whatever and going down the wrong road .. BUT YOU saved me!

And that why I love you ... If people can't see you are a nice person an educated man who knew a lot then I don't wanna have nothing to do with them cause they're blind to true facts ...!

When people ask me what I listen to ; what artist I like or look up to ; who is my role model In life ; ect. I always say Tupac , cause if I say anyone else name.. I'll be lying !

I wish I could thank you eye to eye

I wish I could be right there by your side all the time

I wish ....

Some people don't understand my love for you is true !

And I wish I was born into your time and could've met you and could've been in your life ! Damn oh how I wish

Your influence made me want to become an artist , rap artist, to get my word out for people to hear and share with the world my life and experiences.. But above all to sit down with you and talk about all that..

It was like a missing puzzle piece I found when I first started to know of you..

Wether people think I'm taking this to a whole new level .. Honestly I wouldn't care because .. My life doesn't revolve around other people opinions on me .. It's just my life and what I want for my life and what's in my life .. And You are a HUGE part of my life ... I LOVE YOU!

dear: Tupac A. Shakur

Sweet Angel

Forever in my heart

Love you

~Keisha Young