2.

Week later.
Molesha POV.

My eyes opened as I woke up from my nap. I got up to use the bathroom cause I had to pee. After I was done I wipped myself and washed my hands. I walked out the living room and into my granny room to see what she was doing.

I popped my head up and she was snoring sleeping peacefully. I walked into Mariyah room to see what she was doing and she was doing a tiktok.

"I think we got a winner." The sound played.

"Ou I know this one!" I said as I jumped in the tiktok and started dancing with her.

I left out the room after we was done and went into Malik room. He had his headphones in on facetime. Probably with some thot.

"Wanna go get some hotdogs?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Hollon. Ima call you when I get back." He said to the person on the phone.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Keasha." He responded.

"Ion even remember which one that is if we being honest. You played out." I said as I left out the room chuckling.

"Bang it." I heard him say.

"You wanna go with me and Malik to go get some hot dogsssssss?" I asked dragging the S.

"Yeah. Can you hand me my uggs? OH yeah. I anit go get them yet." She looked at me and scrunched up her face.

"We can go shopping today my love." I said as I laughed.

"Thank youuuu. you da one I love da most." She said as she put on her coat and hat.

I put on my hoodie and jean jacket with a hat, my uggs and grabbed my keys off the table then left out the house.

At Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs.

We got out the car and walked inside the place. I locked my car doors as I looked out the window making sure they was locked.

"Luckily it anit busy today." I said.

"Hi! Welcome to Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs. How may I take your order today?" The lady asked.

"Hey, can I get a House dog with fries, cheese, and bacon on it." I ordered.

"Can I get a dog wrapped in bacon with chili cheese and fries on it." Malik added on.

"Can I get the same thing as she ordered." Mariyah said pointing to me.

"Will that be all for you guys today?" She asked.

"No. Can I get 3 cups." I said.

"Sure thing. Is that all?" She questioned.

"Yea." I responded.

"Your total will be 23.81$" She said. I pulled out two 20's and paid her. She handed us the cups, we walked over to the soda machine and got us something to drink.

9:14 pm.

We just got back in the house and was done bringing all the bags up from the car. I took Mariyah and Malik to the mall and let them go shop. I grabbed me  a white bodysuit and a red jean jacket, some jordan ones and a yellow purse.

I plugged my phone up and it started ringing soon as I sat down. I picked it up and it was a facetime call from my bestie and my cousin. Layliah was my cousin and Taniya was my bestie. It's always been us three against everybody. Taniya had to move to Los Angeles with her family in August cause her momma got a new job. Layliah lived in Queens New York in her own apartment. She was older than me but she was funny and had a good vibe, with a smart ass mouth. Taniya was the quick to fight, mean stuck up but got a soft spot for certain people person.