𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14 - 𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓽𝓸𝓪𝓭

-Short filler chappie-

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

We were sitting in the DADA class, waiting for our professor, who was late. 

The door slammed open and in walked a lady clad in pink from head to toe, "Good morning, children." she said in a "soft" tone. 

I looked at Malfoy who was sat beside me, "Who is she?" I whispered to him, he looked at me then whispered, "Dolores Umbridge, she works in the Ministry. I have no clue as to why she's here."

Professor Umbridge started talking about OWL's and passing them or whatever she said. She then dramatically distributed the books by making them fly to our respective seats.

I flicked through the pages with confusion, "There are no spells in this book." I whispered to Draco, he looked equally confused and shrugged a bit.

Just then Granger raised her hand, "There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?"

"Using spells? Haha!" She giggled, "I can't imagine why you need to use spells in my classroom."

I looked at her as if she was crazy then looked at Pansy and Daphne who was seated on the table beside ours, "She's bonkers." Daphne whispered.

"We're not going to use magic?" Weasley asked, "You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way." Umbridge answered.

"What use is that when we're attacked, it won't be risk-free." Potter said.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class." Umbridge said annoyed.

"Does your father know about her being here?" Malfoy asked me, "He would have told me if he did."

"It is the view of the ministry that theoretical knowledge would be sufficient to get you through your exams which after all, is what school is all about." She said cheerfully.

"And how's theory suppose to prepare us for what's out there?" Potter asked again.

Before she can answer, I raised my hand.

"Yes, Miss...?" Umbridge asked cluelessly.

This bitch.

"Adler. Y/n Adler." I stated while looking at her with a pointed look, "Ah! Yes, how may I help you, princess?" 

"Does my father know about this?" I asked her, her smile fell and she gulped a bit but she regained her cheerful attitude, "O-Of course! Why wouldn't the ministry inform the king of such big changes?"

The class was silent, waiting for my next statement.

"If I owled him right now, asking about this, I can certainly get a reply stating he knew about this?"

"W-well, the Minister of Magic most likely told h-him about this." She said while smiling at me nervously.

"Oh, of course, we can trust the Minister with such things. If you'll excuse me then, I have to owl my father about this absurd decision." I stood up and grabbed my satchel, "You will stay in this class until the end, Miss Adler." She said, slowly getting angry.

"No. If I find out that this was an unauthorized transfer, I'll have you and the MInister suspended. Why are you even here in the first place?" I snapped at her, "Because Mr. Potter used the Patronus charm in front of a muggle!" She raised her voice.

I looked at Potter who didn't dare to look at anyone then looked at Umbridge, "My threat still stands, Dolores. NO matter what your reason is for being here if this transfer was unauthorized, I have every right to ask for your removal." 

"Detention, Miss Adler. You too, Mr. Potter." My friends looked at me concerned.

"See you in detention then."