𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 - 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓵𝓾𝓼

-Short filler chappie-

𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

An owl flew through our DADA classroom, upon closer inspection, I realized it was my eagle owl, Tybalt.

"Tybalt." I called out and extended my arm for him to land on, he turned and landed on my arm.

I took the letter tied around his leg and gave him a treat from my satchel, "Thank you, Tybalt. Off you go."

I apologized to Professor Lupin for the disturbance and looked at the letter in my hand, a scented envelope with gold lining, it was from my mom. (a/n: I know it's confusing as to why Lupin is teaching when it's supposed to be Moody but I had to include this scene.)

"Are you going to open it now?" Pansy asked while looking at my letter, I shook my head and placed it into my satchel.

We were currently learning about Boggarts and what spell to use to get rid of them,

"Repeat after me, Riddikulus." Professor Lupin started, most of the class copied him and chanted the spell.

"This class is ridiculous." Draco muttered and rolled his eyes.

The rest of the group chuckled quietly. After a boy named Neville went up to the boggart, we were instructed to form a line and prepare to say the spell.

Everyone in front of me went up then it was my turn, I waited patiently for the Boggart to show me what I'm afraid of, then suddenly a centaur appeared in front of me.

I was frozen in my place, looking at the creature in front of me that looked like it was about to charge at me.

"Come on, y/n!" Blaise encouraged me, "Yea, y/n! You can do this." Pansy and Daphne said.

I pulled out my wand and shakily lifted it and pointed it at the Centaur, "Riddikulus!" the Centaur turned into a pony with pink hair.

I heaved out a shaky breath and walked to the back of the room, as I was walking, I heard Potter say to a couple of other students, "Why is she afraid of centaurs? they're harmless." he laughed right after.

I clenched my jaw and walked out of the class with my satchel.

The look on his face that night still haunts me to this day. I blame myself every day for what happened, for not being able to save him.

I had no idea where I was going but then remembered my mom's letter so I turned and walked towards the Slytherin common room.

The common room was empty since everyone was probably in class. I opened the letter and was greeted with the scent of roses.

Y/n/n Adler,

I heard what happened with that silly Potter boy. I wanted to check up on you and see if you're okay?

If he continues to bother you, tell me and I'll punish him myself.

We miss you here at the palace. If you need someone to talk to mommy's here for you!

I love you, y/n/n.

Love,

Hera Adler.

I smiled at the letter my mother sent me and wrote her a letter.

I heard the common room door open and saw Draco walking in. He sat down beside me and smiled slightly,

"Are you okay, y/n?" I sighed then nodded.

"I'm here if you need to talk to anyone." Draco said while making himself comfortable on the seat next to me, "Or even give you a hug."

I looked at him then inched closer to him then wrapped my arms around his torso.

He hesitantly hugged my shoulders, I sighed then leaned my head on his chest,

"Thank you, Draco."

"Anything for you, princess."