𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 - 𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"Is green your favorite color?" Terry asked while swinging our clasped hands back and forth.

I smiled a bit, "I don't know, really." We passed by the library and continued walking to the outside of the school, "Y-you don't know?" he looked at me confused.

"Yea, I don't know. I like the color but it's not my favorite." I grinned at him, he looked at me then he threw his head back while laughing. 

I stopped walking and slapped his shoulder, "Why are you laughing at meeee?" I whined, he just shook his head and pulled me to continue walking.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

From the other side of the hallway, a certain blonde boy was watching the happy "couple" walk around the school grounds.

"Babyyy, are you even listening to me?"  a high pitched voice screeched in his ear, he turned to look at his girlfriend, "Yeah sure," he answered annoyed.

"I doubt you were, mate." Zabini chuckled at his friend's annoyed face. 

"What are you looking at anyway?" Nott asked his blonde friend while turning to look in the direction he was staring at.

Zabini and Nott looked over the direction Malfoy was looking at and saw their royal friend, walking hand-in-hand with the Ravenclaw boy.

At this point, the blonde boy's girlfriend had walked off to get attention somewhere else.

"You like her, don't you?" Zabini glanced at Malfoy, "I-I don't know, okay?"

"Well, you messed up, mate. She liked you a lot and you chose Greengrass." Goyle appeared from behind them with Crabbe trailing behind him.

"You think I don't know that? I thought I liked Astoria, but maybe I was fooling myself." Malfoy looked at the "couple" then shrugged, "It's too late now. She's happier with Boot." 

"Don't be stupid, Malfoy." Parkinson rolled her eyes while Greengrass looked at him annoyed.

The two girls walked closer to the group and Parkinson sat beside Nott while Greengrass sat on Zabini's lap.

"Wait, when did that happen?" Crabbe asked while pointing to Greengrass and Zabini.

"Not too long ago, we decided to make it public ever since Y/n walked in on the both of us making out in the broom closet." Zabini shrugged while pulling Greengrass closer to him.

"Anyways, she clearly likes you a lot, Malfoy. It'll be stupid for you not to take the shot." Parkinson told the blonde boy. He looked at his other friends who nodded in agreement.

"She's with Boot-" Goyle placed his hand over the blonde boy's mouth, "That boy is as straight as a cooked spaghetti noodle. I've seen the way he stared at Goldstein." Malfoy looked at Nott confused.

"He's using Y/n? That's messed up." Malfoy said annoyed, "Or she's using him." Crabbe suggested.

Malfoy chuckled then stood up, "Where are you going, mate?" Greengrass asked him, "To make things right."

"How?" Malfoy started walking and yelled over his shoulder, "Breaking up with Astoria and getting my girl back!"

Parkinson turned to Greengrass who was watching with amusement at the blonde boy walk away, "You're okay with him breaking your sister's heart?" 

"She was using him for popularity and I'm rooting for y/n and Draco." She sent the group a sheepish smile.

The group can only hope for the best outcome for their two friends.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"What's your plan with Malfoy?" Terry asked me while looking out at the black lake.

We were sat near the shoreline just talking and sightseeing.

"I dunno. What are your plans with Anthony?" I smirked at him, his face turned bright red while pushing my shoulders.

"What are you talking about?" he mumbled while looking away from me, "I know you like him."

"Y-yea, I-I do like him." He sent me a small smile, "I don't know how to ask him out, with everything going on."

"Let's stop this fake relationship. I don't want to get in the way of both of your happiness." I grinned at him, "A-are you s-sure?" Terry looked at me shocked.

I laughed at his question and nodded my head, "I've been thinking about it for a while now and this will be useless if he really likes Astoria." he stayed there looking at me with hesitation,

"Go! Tell him you like him! I'm rooting for the two of you."

He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head, "I'll always be here for you, princess." 

I pushed him off me, "Thank you, Terry. Now, run to Anthony!" with that, he ran off while waving goodbye.

"Such a martyr, Adler." I smiled a bit, "Some of us have to be, Potter."

"If you came here to bicker with me, I'm not really in the mood." I added while turning to him.

He shook his head and sat beside me, "I came here to apologize, really." I choked on my saliva and looked at him wide-eyed.

"I hated you for no reason and disrespected you. The hate you have for me is understandable since I've been an absolute git." He said while looking at his hands.

"It's okay if you don't want to forgive me, I just wanted to tell you how apologetic I am, princess y/n. I had time to think about my actions and with Ron and Hermione's help, I realized my mistakes, and if you want, I'm more than willing to make things right again." he rambled.

"I forgive you." 

"It's okay that you don- wait what?" he looked at me shocked, "I forgive you, Potter."

He pulled me into a tight hug, "Thank you." I smiled and patted his back.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

"Now tell me about your issues with Malfoy." 

~-~-~-~-~

"..." 

"What?"

"You two are bloody idiots." Harry sighed and shook his head, "I apologize for it but really, you two are idiots."

I've spent most of my afternoon talking to Harry about my issues with Malfoy and he's been quite understanding and helpful.

"Why's that?" I asked confused, "You two like each other and not talk about it? You both should learn to own up to your feelings and talk about it with each other."

"We'll see. Time will tell." I looked at my watch and stood up, "Let's head to dinner, shall we?" 

He stood up and pulled me into a side hug, "I hope everything works out between the two of you and I'm always here for you."

"Thank you, Harry. I'm glad we made up." I smiled at him and he grinned at me, "I have to head off first. I'll see you around, Princes Y/n."

I nodded and he started to walk off, "Potter!"

He looked back at me, "Call me Y/n." He smiled and waved at me while walking off.

I made my way to the great hall where the rest of my friends were.

The seat beside Malfoy and Daphne were vacant, I walked over to the seat beside Daphne, "Sit over there, y/n." Zabini pointed over at the seat beside Malfoy while sitting down on the seat beside Daphne.

"What about Astoria?" I mumbled while slowly walking over, "We broke up." Malfoy said while looking at me.

I looked at him concerned, "Are you okay?" I sat down beside him and pulled him a side-hug.

"Of course I'm okay, I realized I didn't really like her. Don't worry about that now, let's eat."

I looked at him unsurely and turned to eat, "We have chocolate pudding for dessert!"