Chapter nineteen

Chapter nineteen

NOTE: Please read the note on the last part of the chapter. Thanks.

"Hyung, are you even serious?!"

Jongin asked, desperately. Kyungsoo just laughed at his reaction. His Jonginnie is too cute. Kyungsoo just gave Jongin a peck on his lips and patted his head lightly. Jongin aimed for more but Kyungsoo just slapped his lips and Jongin just groaned.

"Are you going to do it or I'll dump you right away?"

Kyungsoo whispered with a deep voice on Jongin's ears and bit it roughly. Jongin indeed is having a hard time. Jongin then laughed nervously. He hugged Kyungsoo tightly and kissed his neck lightly. He sniffs his scent and loving its smell.

"I bet you can't do that."

Jongin smirks but Kyungsoo just laughed eagerly. He get the clothes he bought for Jongin earlier. He wants Jongin to crossdress and model in front of him so he commands. He looked at Jongin and smirked.

"Strip."

Then Jongin smirked.

This really is the start of something new.

--

NOTE: I'm on a great hiatus, I'm sorry. Late updates will occur soon. Well, i'll try to write one when i have time. Please understand. I'm really sorry. It's because my parents confiscated my iPad and cellphone for a few days or weeks. I'm really sorry.

Please wait for the updates, neh? I'll still continue this. Don't worry. Love lots. x