3 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ Can you tell me about you?

Start from the beginning

"Seeing you're not that worried, I guess he's fine." The man added, waving his hands goodbye, and walked away. Hyunjin didn't know what to make of that part.

With efforts to hide his running thoughts, Hyunjin smiled and nodded at the stranger, wanting to ask more about what happened, But the man already went on his way and couldn't bother about it anymore.

On a positive note, He's free now.

The mystery man, who turned his back and is walking away is in deep thought. He rode his bike and put on his helmet, driving off.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Chan!" A voice full of energy called.

"Changbin-hyuung~ I'll head out first! I'll bring us coffee tomorrow." He bounced, blowing kisses to the two who's disgusted at their stations.

"Yeah, Yeah, Go on, Make sure to send me your lyrics later and record the verse two, so I can hear the trial if it fits. "The older grunts twirling on his chair.

"Also, say hi to Felix for me." Changbin said and dismissed the younger as he continued writing on his notes switching back and forth from phone to papers.

"See ya!" Chan shouted and waved as the boy opened the door and left.

Jisung plopped his red headphones on and listened to the track that He, Chan, and Changbin is working on. The trio, aspiring to be producers is working together to put out a mixtape. It's all fun and games for him, it's a hobby of sorts, and they all lived busy lives, except for Changbin.

They met at this prestigious college for arts and music that they all go to, namely, Helle, with Chan and Changbin as his seniors. The two are prominent sons of each of their households although Changbin is the richest out of three of them. Jisung got in solely because of his brains, it wasn't a challenge at all. Being consistent and maintaining his own stature was what made it a bit harder to adjust into, but it wasn't impossible. And he got dragged by these two during his freshman year in college and everything has been doing well after that.

Jisung took the bus like how he's been doing for the past year and went straight back to the love of his life- his apartment flat high up in a building, not at the highest but just enough floor for people to not see him from the balcony even naked. It was cozy and exactly how he dreemed of. With prints and fabrics hangers, one side of it is his workshop. The usual routine taking care of his clothing line and shop along with Felix, who he acquired too during his freshman year, his twinnie and business partner.

'Surreal' their clothing line, came from a random idea of Jisung whining about his shirts and pants not being loose enough, Jisung whines about almost everything, looking for any minor faults or details and Felix got tired of his whiny ass, 'Why don't you make your own fucking clothes then' and took it quite literally. so then he started  doing the basics of sewing and craftsmanship that he decided to get a major in arts and a minor in music. Soon, their seniors and peers found Jisung's design worth their money, those rich bastards just buys it off without asking how much. Even asks Jisung to customize a few and bring out innovations that only Surreal offers. Jisung's drawing and inspiration for graphic tees and streetwear come from his upbringing until the man himself started studying more of the fashion and the established the brand, It became an iconic fashion sense in school that reflected Helle goers in the public itself.

He established a brand out of sweet-talking his way to the rich kids. Now, Jisung's pocket isn't exactly empty, he's a brand owner but he still rides the bus. Jisung's trajectory in life just got clearer when he stepped into college.  He has always been working with what he got. Since he has expanded his horizons, he has found an apt with his new found social power and skills. That was being political and knowing the right people to be involved with. All thanks to Chan and Changbin.