Were the bullying start !!

"H-hello Prince Blueblood and your friend! I presume!" Twilight said nervously as they circled her.

"Correct, my dear!" Blueblood said smirking.

"My name is Canter Rubies!" Blueblood's friend said.

"Well nice to meet you Canter Rubies!! But if you don't mind I wouldn't like to be late for class!!" Twilight said as she tried to pass him, but instead got blocked.

"Now my dear! You don't want to be rude, do you?" Canter Rubies said.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go!" Twilight said.

"But before you go I will ask you one last time before you regret everything!" Blueblood said.

"Yeah just one teeny tiny thing!" Rubies said.

"And what would that be!?" Twilight said getting nervous by the minute.

"Will you become my princess!?" Blueblood said.

"As I said before! We are to young to say a thing like that!" Twilight said.

"Wrong answer!" Blueblood said as he blocked Twilight in front of him. Rubies was starting to chuckle as Blueblood was heading for Twilight's ear.

"Starting today ... your worst nightmares will start from here." He said and retreat back reaping Twilight's bag.

"No stop, your reaping my bag!" Twilight begged for them to stop, but they didn't.

As they finished they found a book that said Diary. Rubies starte to read it.

"Ooh Blueblood look at this! She can talks to the moon." He said and gave it to Blueblood.

"No, I just wrote that." Twilight said,but Rubies stopped her by holding her tightly.

"Mmph... my,my you really are a weirdo. Talking to the moon, oh please." Blueblood said.

By saying that Twilight's feelings got worse first her parents now this. Did she do a wrong thing in talking to the moon.

"I guess we did the right thing here Rubies. We're saving everypony from a weird pony and low class. Let's go!" Blueblood said as he ridded Twilight's Diary apart. They left leaving poor Twilight there in the floor crying, tears falling down her eyes.

"Am I really that weird!" She said to herself.

She stood there for a few minutes till the bell rang. Knowing she has to go to class, she stood up and walked to her homeroom. Knowing it was going to be a tough day for her.