982 years Awaken!

982 years later!
Canterlot!

982 years past since Celestia last saw Luna. And 982 years of dark sleep for her little niece. Twilight never woke up from her sleep and that made Celestia anxious and worried.

'What if she never wakes up!?' Celestia thought as she was in a meeting.

"Princeses!?" A stallion said. Celestia paid no attention. '982 years past and not a single eye opened!' Celestia thought.

"Princeses!?" The stallion said louder.

"Uh! Yes!" Celestia said startled.

"Are you alright!? You seem... distracted!" Another mare said.

"I'm fine! Thank You!" Celestia said.

A few hours past and Celestia duties were complete.

"Finally!" Celestia said whispering to herself. She headed towards her chambers. Two unicorn guards were standing there.

"Greetings your highness!" They greeted.

Celestia nodded as they opened the door for her.

Once inside she locked the door and headed for a secret passage. Celestia descended through stairs leading to a door. As Celestia opened the door,a fury little unicorn levitating a few toys giggling.

Celestia gasped as she saw her niece wide awake.

"Twilight!?" She said. The filly turned around and giggled.

"Twilight!!" Celestia said as she levitate the filly to her, hugging her.

"I missed you!" Celestia said crying tears of joy.

"Mommy!" Twilight said as she turned around hoping to see someone behind Celestia, but saw nothing. Celestia sight.

"Mommy is not here Twilight! She's safe somewhere else!" Celestia said. Twilight nodded as she understood.

"Are you hungry!? I could go for... Mmhh! Some chocolate cookies!" Celestia said. Twilight looked at Celestia as she didn't know what it was.

"Your going to love them!" Celestia said as she carried Twilight on her back.

Twilight giggled as she levitate herself up.

"Wait! Come back!" Celestia said running behind her flying niece as she giggled.

As Celestia got to her room,she saw Twilight with a book, flipping the pages while giggling. Celestia giggled.

"Do you like it!? It's called a book!" Celestia said.

"Book! Book! Book!" Twilight said as she giggled some more. Celestia giggled.

All of the sudden a knock was heard.

"Yes!" Celestia said.

"Your dinner! Princeses!" Said a pony from behind the door. Celestia opened the door.

"Come in come in!" Celestia said.

The stallion chef carried a plate in her room and putting it next to a fire place.

"Anything else princeses!?" The stallion said.

"No! Not at all! Thank You!". Celestia said.

The stallion left without noticing the filly.

"Come here Twilight!" Celestia said as she sat next to the plate of food. Twilight snuggle next to aunt.

"These are called cookies!" Celestia said levitating a cookie. Twilight took a bite and giggled.

"Ookie!" Twilight said curiously.
"Yes cookie!" Celestia said giggling.

As they finished their meals, Twilight stared at the door of the balcony. She walked towards the balcony doors and opened it. Celestia saw this and went after her. She saw Twilight sitting down,so she sat next to her.

"Mommy!" Twilight said as she saw the moon with a description of a pony on it. Celestia saw tears running down Twilight's check as she looked at the moon.

"Me... Oove... ou...oo!" Twilight said sobbing.

Celestia couldn't bear it anymore and took action. She took Twilight by her wing and they slowly went inside her room.

"You must be sleepy!" Celestia said.

Celestia sat down, closing her eyes. Twilight laid next to her aunt. Tears running down her cheeks. As she slowly went to her dream.

Celestia couldn't sleep that well.

"I must find a safe place for you! Even if it means giving you to somepony else!" Celestia said putting her wing on top of Twilight's body.

"From both your father... and mother!" Celestia said hesitating.