Chapter 19

(Zander's POV)

I finished my homework and played around on my computer. I looked into the colleges in Utah like Sky asked. And if that is where he wants to go to school I wouldn't mind it myself.  I don't really care about football at that much but if I can get a scholarship from it I will play.  I think Xavier feels the same way. We both do well academically so if we can get in on grade then I don't think either of us would play. But I think Sky likes that we play. He wears our numbers proudly every week. And he looks really cute in our hoodies. 

"Okay what the hell is going on with the two of you and Sky?" mom asked coming into my room.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well for almost a week I have had two empty beds and one really full one. The three of you have been moving around this house like you are living in your own little bubble. And for some reason you dad and I think Sky won't make decisions with out talking to the two of you. So now that he is off taking his first driving lesson from your dad with Xavier along for the ride you are going to tell me what the hell is going on." She said giving me the "I dare you too lie" look.

"Okay well I am not sure yet but I guess I can tell you what Xavier and I hope for. So you know that we are bi, right? I asked waiting for her to acknowledge that much. When she did I continued. "If and if Sky wants then Xavier and I will enter in a relationship with him. Not a gross one where we share him in the same bed in fact neither of us are even ready for that yet but we both want him and he needs some one who is going to love him and take care of him. He hasn't had that his whole life. Xavier and I want to be the ones who do that for him." I said.

"Do you love him?" She asked.

"I am getting there and so is Xavier. We talk about this at least once or twice a week on our way to school. He is someone we could see spending our lives with, we never want him to live like he used to and we love being the ones to make him smile. There is a lot more but you get where I am coming from." I said.

"I don't know if I like this Zan, If he gets hurt I don't know what he will do. I understand what you want and I hope it works but if you plan on doing this please work together all three of you. Don't gang up on him and start making decisions for him. You have no idea how hard a marriage is. Your dad and I are a team we work together making sure we are both on the same page. If you don't work as a team then you will fail." She said getting up.

"It is something we are going to talk about tonight. I think after tonight I will be able to tell you what is going on. But I don't want Sky to know you know yet." I said.

"Okay, just let me know what is going on so I'm not freaking out when I hear the head board hitting the wall and then one if not both of you two come out of Sky's room." She said with a smile.

"Ewe gross, mom." I said shaking my head.

It took everything I had to get the images out of my head that my mom so nicely put there. If she wouldn't have said it then it might have turned me on a little but it was my mom. 

____________________________________________________________________________

(Sky's POV)

That was the scariest thing I had ever done. I don't care what Ethan and Xavier said. I don't think I want to ever drive again. My heart is still pounding in my chest like it is trying to get out. 

"Calm down babe. You did great. I am so proud of you." Xavier said as we walked up the stairs to my room.

"I don't like it." I said almost pouting.

"It is something you need to learn, babe." He said stopping out side my bedroom door.

"I know but I don't like it." I sighed.