Chapter 3

"Skyler, hey fag boy, I am talking to you bitch boy." Nic yelled from behind me as I ran into my first hour. What the hell is this fuck with Skyler day?

"Sorry Nic, I have class so maybe next time." I said before running it to the classroom.

"Skyler, I need you to go down to the office and ask for the quiz's I needed printed off." Mr. White said as I walked into the classroom. What is he fucking shitting me? I can't do that Nic is out there. 

"I'll go with you." Logan said standing up to walk with me. This was new what the hell is the twins best friend doing wanting to be seen going anywhere with me?

"Thank you, guys." Mr. White said.

"Come on Skyler let's go." Logan said getting up and walking past me.

"Okay" I said still in shock.

"Fag boy, you decided to come back for your beating?" Nic said the second I walked out of the classroom. 

"Leave him alone." Logan said grabbing my arm and pulling me along with him leaving a pissed off Nic behind us.

"Um... Thanks.... I think." I mumbled walking beside him.

"Look, I didn't come along to help you out of what ever you and Nic have going on so don't thank me. I just didn't want to sit in the classroom right now." He said and walked faster to get in front of me. I let him go so he wouldn't be seen walking with me. Part of me is glad some people think that  gay people have germs because I don't like being around people like that around me.

"What can I do for you young men today?" Ms. Miller asked as we walked into the office. Logan coughed trying not to laugh. What the fuck ever just because I like cock does not mean I am a girl thank you very much.

"We are here to pick up papers for Mr. White." I said with a smile.

"Oh yes, I have them right here." She said picking up a folder and handing them to Logan.

"Thank you." I said before taking my leave from the office. 

We walked back in silence and that didn't bother me a bit, I don't like dick heads. I need to really get the fuck out of here. I only hope where ever I go I don't have to deal with as much bullshit as I do here. I know I will run into dumb asses here and there but it seems that I have nothing but issues with people here. Parents, bullies and homophobic people every where I go. 

"Thank you gentlemen." Mr. White said when we returned.

"Your welcome." I said taking my seat.

Mr. White passed out the quiz's after a grumble from everyone in the classroom. I breezed through the quiz and then started reading my book. The most positive thing about Mr. White's class if it is a test or a quiz day then that is all we have to do for that day as long as we are quiet.

"Tomorrow make sure you all bring in that finished report that was assigned to you two weeks ago." Mr. White said right before the bell rang. I had my stuff turned in already so I wasn't worried. 

When the bell rang I took off running for my locker. This is normally when I get busted by Steve so I needed to hurry or I would be hurting for sure. I made it to my locker found my next two hours books and started off for my second hour. I almost made it almost.

"Hey cock sucker." Steve said pushing me up against the wall.

"Good morning, Steve." I said trying to stay calm.

"Why are you a fag, girly boy?" He asked with his face inches from me.

"Well, I really don't know why. I just know what I want and girls are not it. Why are you straight?" I asked.