"Ah~ so you can make noises~" nightmare licked over more of errors wounds making him moan from pleasure. But nightmare also wanted more pain from the smaller so he could gain more energy for whats about to happen.
He bit onto one of errors sensitive ribs, and something unexspected happened. Instead of a gasp or something out of pain.

The smaller only moaned louder.

"Ah, so my baby boy likes the pain?~ would you like more?~" what happened next surprised nightmare even more.

"Y-yes daddy!~" error moaned out, not covering his mouth anymore. Nightmare lifted his head to look at error.
His pupils.
Nightmare didnt know error could change them like blue.

Errors left pupil was a star while the other was a heart.
Error stared up at nightmare. They both were blushing.

And they both had erections.

Without saying anything nightmare immediately went back to what he was doing to see if error had any other noises to share.
He licked errors wounds then biting the ribs.
He soon made his way down to errors spine. Error shivered under nightmare as he bite and sucked on the small destroyers fragile spine.

Nightmare left hickeys along his path of lust.

Nightmare soon took off his own shirt. Showing his gooped ribs and his own spine. He looked up at error for the reaction he wanted.

Error looked down into nightmares eyes while his hands were placed criss cross above his skull. His pupils were both glitched question marks.

Nightmare guessed that this was what the destroyer was really like whenever he let his guard down. And maybe thats why he never showed it. He thought of it as a sign of weakness. Though, nightmare had many questions, error began to whimper beaneath him.

"My my, why so needy~" nightmare chuckled in his soft yet stern voice.
Error only whimpered beneath him looking away in embarrassment.
Nightmare began slowly taking his shorts and errors shorts off. He was taking it so slow that the more of errors skin showed, the harder he had to work to keep himself calm.

Error whimpered and bucked his hips as nightmare only watched in amazement.

"What about, a punishment for being such a needy boy?~" nightmare stated as different lewd thoughts shot through his mind. Nightmare was a fairly dirty minded person when he wanted to be.

"Yes, of coarse daddy~" error looked at a shocked and blushing nightmare as both his pupils were glitching hearts as his breathing became heavy at all his own lewd thoughts.

Nightmare snapped out of his trance and quickly tore off his and errors boxers.
He then wrapped his tentacles around errors wrists keeping them above his head. He did the same with errors feet and ankles.

He flipped error into a doggy style position. With errors head dug into the pillows and his ass straight in the air. Error found this very nice as he stuck his ass into the air higher showing nightmare he was ready.

Nightmare didn't want to start yet, he wanted to torture error for a little.

"Aww who's Daddy's little good boy?~" nightmare whispered in errors ear(?) Before digging his nails into errors left hip.

Errors voice was muffled due to his moans and the pillows but nightmare could still understand him.

"HAH!~ i-i amm!~ haah~" error stuck his ass in the air farther begging for nightmare to enter him.

Nightmare hardly spanked error.

"Ah ah ah~ not yet~" error whimpered as he lowered his hips. But still moaning from the pain.

Error!sans Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें