➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

Start from the beginning

"So, are you and [name] dating?" he asked, and Suna frowned, acting all surprised as he shook his head, which Osamu raised an eyebrow at and soon went to his seat instead. Not bothering to look at Osamu's suspecting gaze, Suna continues doodle on his notebook.

"If you like her, you should put a ring on it!" Osamu's voice was heard, yelling out and Suna flinched as he turned to narrow his eyes at him which he smirks and started to taunt the middle blocker.

"Shut up," he muttered out.

She clutched her bag tightly against her chest as her body started to tremble. She could feel her feet getting cold as she walked closer to the gymnasium, feeling the overwhelming sensation of meeting the volleyball team that Suna plays with.

She had been constantly rejecting going to his practice countless times due to her not being comfortable around strangers, where she tended to feel all restless and upset as there was an overwhelming sensation.

Until one day she mustered up the courage and said she will sit in to watch his practice after he had invited her once again. He was rather surprised that she had agreed, but nonetheless, it allowed her to receive hugs and kisses from her boyfriend, stating that he was proud of her for stepping out of her comfort zone.

She awkwardly stood under the sheltered walkway and breathed in and out deeply. Clutching her bag tightly did she walked up the few steps and soon poked her head into the gymnasium, only for her to scream as Osamu and Atsumu appeared all too sudden.

"Hello! [name]!" they called out and their eyes had a certain glint in them as they looked at [name] who was trembling in fear at what had happened. She looked around, trying to find Suna only to notice that she couldn't see him as the twins towered over her.

"Whatcha doing here?" Atsumu asked and [name] tried to speak, only for her lips to tremble then at the overwhelming sensation of her anxiety. Atsumu and Osamu then tilt their heads at the same time towards the same direction, waiting for her answer.

"Are you looking for Suna? Are you both dating?" Atsumu asked a whole lot more questions and [name] gripped her bag tightly as she tried to calm herself down, only to watch as the twins were being pushed to the side and a large warm hand grabbed hold of hers, pulling her into the gymnasium.

"Leave her alone,"

Recognizing that warmth did she look and her cheeks were a little red as her heart started to calm down, watching as her boyfriend pulled her to safety, far away from the twins. He gestures for her to take a seat on the bench and she noticed who seems to be the captain, Kita, was looking at her.

He slowly nods his head and [name] nodded her head back, for he had heard from Suna that [name] would be coming in to sit and watch the practice.

Her eyes then widened as she remembered something, rummaging through her bag did Suna watched as she brought out his favourite snack, jelly fruit sticks, and handed one to him after opening it.

A small smile appeared on his face as he grabbed hold of it and started to eat it, only to have what seems a flock crows, or rather, a pair of twins running for her and snatching the jelly fruit sticks out of her hands and started to devour them.

"E-Eh..." she whispered out as she wanted to get back the pack, only to have Suna placing a hand on her head and ruffling her locks gently as he walked over, without fail did he hit the twins on the back of their heads and grabbed hold of the packet of snack.

Handing it back to [name] did she quickly keep it into her bag, not wanting them to steal her boyfriend's favourite snack anymore. Suna then noticed how outside the gymnasium, it started to rain and he walked over to his bag.