━ babysitting

adam: 
you were babysitting your little cousin/sibling. they would love adam because adam would play and take care of them. adam would constantly tease you that he was a better babysitter than them. adam would feet him everything in the house and blast the tv very loud. overall, the kids had fun and you realized another reason why to love adam. 

charlie:
in the beginning, charlie enjoyed and claimed he was good at babysitting because your little sister was chill...for now. but then right before bed, your little sister start running around like crazy and you and charlie both end up tripping over each other and laughing and then your little sister decided to steal charlie's hockey stick and started hitting charlie with it.

dean: 
you got a job to babysit a little kid who happened to be your neighbor's kid and dean came over with a bunch of snacks and stuff. the kid ended up becoming super hyper and the kid and dean started jamming out to music and watching movies. the kid and dean became good friends and dean claimed the kid as 'the little bash'. the two ended up falling asleep on the couch with food scattered around and the goonies on the tv. 

fulton: 
you and fulton decided to try out to babysit your little sister. fulton decided to bring out board games. the child is confused. fulton is confused. you're confused. fulton really said fuck it and turned on the tv and watched tv for the rest of the night and your little sister deiced to third wheel and sit in between you and fulton in the middle of the couch. 

guy: 
the little girl was literally  in love with guy. she would always sit by him, talk to him, and ignore you. you lowkey got jealous of the little girl, but guy kept on saying that you're his girl and his girl only and no little kid will get in the way of your relationship, which made the little girl jealous.

dwayne:
dwayne would be so good at babysitting. he would put on a cartoon on the tv and him and the child you two are babysitting would sit right in front of the tv and watch it the whole day/night. they would both get confused on some things when the tv mentioned something 'complicated' but you explain to them both and they would just nod their heads and continue to watch television. 

russ: 
russ does NOT like kids. the kid would always be there and would never leave russ alone and russ hates it. he already has you to deal with and doesn't want another person, running around and being there all the time. the kid would purposely annoy russ until russ finally reaches his breaking point and just walked out, leaving you to take care of the kid on your own. 

averman:
les averman would be one of the greatest babysitters in the world. he would already have prepared games, activities, and jokes for the kids and the kids would actually enjoy his company. they love his jokes as much as you do and really love spending the time with averman, because who doesn't love averman? 

kenny:
you were babysitting your little cousin and called up kenny to see if he wanted to hang out and of course he agreed and came over and saw a child. he was confused. you explained that you were babysitting and he never mind the kid. the three of you ate a lot of snacks, watched tv, and take a bunch of naps during your time together. 

luis: 
honestly, luis has a love and hate relationship with children. he doesn't mind them until they cry and complain. the whole time, the kid you were babysitting would run around the house and hide from you and luis causing luis to go on full on momma mode. you finally found the kid and luis gave it a lecture on not to run away and hide from you two unless you guys are playing hide and go seek. 

julie:
julie was caught babysitting her little brother, she called you to see what you were up to and you decided to come over and visit her and her brother. julie actually took real good care of her brother. she would feed him, allow him to play, then take a quick nap, and then put on a cartoon for the kid. you adored the way julie and her little brother played together and thought it was one of the best things in the world. 

connie: 
connie was stuck babysitting and she called you up for help, and of course, you said yes. connie, you, and the kid all ate a bunch of snacks, vented to the kid who was utterly confused, and ended up fan girling over actors and actresses that were starring on tv.