Chapter 4

A/N: This is kind of just a filler chapter. So it's short. Also, Luka and Kagami are dating.

ONE WEEK LATER

Mairnette stared in awe. "You have a private jet?"

"Of course," Chloe said as she led the way. "Only the best for me and my friends." Once they got on the jet, Marinette started drawing superhero inspired clothes; Luka and Kagami watched a movie: Nino working on his tunes; and Chloes decided to take a nap. The plane took off and flew towards Gotham City for the summer.

"Landing in Gotham City in 5 minuets. Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare to disembark." Marinette startled awake with her pencil and sketchpad in the seat next to her. She stretched and then buckled her seatbelt. There was a bump and then, "We have landed. You may now unbuckle and disembark the plane. Please enjoy your stay at Gotham." Marinette unbuckled and started gathering her things. She grabbed her luggage and walked down the stairs.

"Put your bags in the car and get in, we'll explore tomorrow." Chloe yawned and got in the car. The rest of the gang followed her inside the limo. The time change had affected all of them so they were all exhausted. They were driven to their hotel room and they all crashed. The girls were in one and the boys in another in the shared suit. The rooms were right next to each other. It was about 4 in the afternoon, but they were so exhausted.