Chapter 3

A/N: So funny story... I had been writing this in a notebook and I forgot this chapter. It's quite important for a later scene. So I was writing said scene when I realized that it didn't make sense without this chapter. That... that was fun to try and figure out how to write it in the notebook. Sticky notes were involved.

Marinette took a deep breath and opened the MIracle Box at Master Fu's. She grabbed the bee, turtle, snake, and dragon miraculouses. She was nervous, was this the right decision? She hoped it was because she couldn't undo it if she was wrong. Marinette looked to Tiki and Master Fu for confirmation they nodded and she then transformed. Her first stop was Nino's house, she knocked on his window and he opened it. She handed him his miraculous. "Please transform and meet me at the Louvre. Bug out!"

She then made her way to Chloe's, Kagami's, and Luka's houses to give them the same message along with their respective miraculous.After she had finished, Ladybug then went to the Louvre after a pep talk to herself. Once she got there, she saw Carapace, Queen Bee, Viperion, and Ryuko waiting for her. She landed in front of her team.

"Where's Chat Noir?" Carapace asked.

"Um... that's part of the reason I've called you here. Please follow me." She took off towards the abandoned building with high walls on the roof that she had scouted out earlier that week. If they sat down, no one would see them. She sat down and her team followed suit.

"So, um... we'regoingtorevealouridentities."

"What?" The other said in unison.

"Sorry," Ladybug tried to grin, but failed, "I said, we're going to reveal our identities. We all know each other in civilian forms. The reason we are revealing is because of Chat Noir. After I took Rena Rouge's miraculous, Chat thought I was too harsh on Rena; or Alya. He said that he's not going to help a lot with fighting akumas, so I need you to all help me and become permanent holders. Knowing each other's secret identities will help be a better team because we can bond as civilians and superheros. I trust you all." Just as she finished speaking, the others started to detransform.

"Shell off."

"Buzz off."

"Open skies."

"Scales rest."

There were four flashes of light, then Nino, Chloe, Kagami, and Luka stared at each other. Then, "Spots off." The four teens turned to their beloved heroine.

"Mari, it's you!" Chloe ran and tackled Marinette in a hug. The others joined Chloe in giving Marinette a big group hug. Once they stepped back, Marinette looked at her friends.

"You aren't disappointed?"

"No, why would we?" Nino looked at her. "You are the perfect person to be Ladybug. I'm not sure why we didn't see it before!" He face palmed while the others nodded and made sounds of agreement.

"Thank you, this means so much. Now, let's feed our kwamis and get down. Tomorrow after school, we'll go to my place for a more in depth conversation about being a permanent holder. A couple things before we go: 1. Don't let your kwami be seen; 2. Make sure you have your kwami's favorite food with you in case you need to transform; and 3. Don't tell Chat about knowing each other's identities, don't even hint. I don't want to have to deal with trying to explain why I didn't include him. That's all for now, but remember; my place after school tomorrow. Bug out!"

Marinette transformed and yo-yoed home. She transformed in her room and sighed, everything had gone so well and she was glad it had. Marinette got ready for bed and slipped into her bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, her eyes began to close. Her last thought before she surrendered to sleep was: That went better than expected.