Chapter 1

Wow. What a rough night. Between going back to Hogwarts and what happened last year at the triwizard tournament, who wouldn't be traumatized. When I got out of bed, My mum Lysandra Dolohov, Yelled something from downstairs. I really don't care. Antonin Dolohov, my father I heard downstairs too. Weird. Lumos, I said holding my wand. 10 inch, Hawthorn, with a phoenix core. Ugh... My trunk will not open. The lock is stuck. Great. Alohomora, I said. Then my black trunk opened up. I started to pack my robes up, last minute. I then grabbed the photo of Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and me all in our 1st year, getting on the train for the 1st time. Wow. 5 years ago. 5 years ago everything was normal. Between last year the dark lord rose again, and this summer all the death eaters acting as "normal and innocent" as they can to not go to azkaban. The dark lord needs them. My dad has been at the ministry for the past week "working".

Tap Tap, I heard talons on my window. So I got out of bed and went to the window. Ugh. Too bright. I saw a black and brown barn owl. Malfoy. He hasn't talked to me in weeks. Draco Malfoy was just one of my childhood best friends, and has recently earned the new title of my boyfriend. I blushed at the thought of him. I opened my window and let the owl in. The owl dropped the letter on my bed, and flew to the perch in my room. I went over to my bed and sat down on it. I took the letter and opened it. It read:

𝕿𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝕬𝖛𝖆𝖗𝖎, 

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖗. 𝕸𝖞 𝕸𝖚𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊. 𝕴 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙. 𝕴 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕴 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖔. 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓?

𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊, 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖔

I was smiling after I read the letter. I looked at the clock on the wall. 10:38. I ran downstairs to see my mom holding a letter. Oh god. What was that? "Book lists" My mum said. She gave me the list and I stared at it. The perfectly sealed envelope. I tore it open. "Hey Mum, Only 2 new books this year. Standard book of spells grade 5 by Miranda Goshawk and... Oh it looks like they got a new defense against the dark arts teacher. Oh and also one other book called Defensive Magical theory by Wilbert Slinkhard." I told her as I read the letter myself. I unlocked the letter all the way. Plink. Something hit the floor. I saw a dark green and silver pin on the ground. It read Prefect on the front of it. "Blimey" I said. I picked the little pin up. "Hey mum... This came with it" I questioned as I showed it to her. "Oh... Blimey. Avari you're a prefect this year, wow" she said Sounding happy. Prefect. Wow. What a weird word. Crack. My dad apperated into the kitchen where the pin once was. "Hello family. Does that sound believable?" My father said. "Yes Father. It sure did." I said sarcastically. I looked around the kitchen. All still the same. The Gray walls. The windows with moss growing on the outside of it. The sink with the dishes being washed. Wow. I never really noticed all this. "Hey father, guess what. I was appointed to be a prefect this year" I told him. "Oh my, This is wonderful. The ministry was keeping a close watch on me but if you're a prefect they know nothing is happening" My father said. He was one of the Dark Lords most promising death eaters. If anything went down my father went down too. "Hey Mum? Father? Can I go to Diagon Alley today? Draco wants to meet me there" I admitted. I need to learn Occlumency fast. Maybe I will ask Draco, He is learning from Bellatrix.