He pressed his eyes shut, his head tilted as he stared at the ceiling. He heard soft whimpers and he fought back his own tears as he looked back down at the girl. 'Talk to me' he tried. 'Please, Kayc'.

'It wasn't supposed to be like this for you' Kaycee cried. 'This wasn't how life was supposed to be for you, Sean!'

Sean understood Kaycee's disappointment. 'I know, I'm sorry, Kayc. I know I led you into this and Marco will be-'

'No! Forget about Marco, Sean! Just for a minute, forget about Marco! Think about yourself, Sean. Think about human Sean not Sean the killer' she tried to restrain herself but she found her hand slapping his collar. 'It's not supposed to be this way for you!'

Sean took a step back. Mostly because of the impact of the slap but also because of the hurt in her voice.

'You think that you don't deserve any good things until Marco's dead. You think that you don't deserve happiness and you get into fights. But you do!You, Sean Lew! You do!'

Kaycee finally let herself go as she wrapped her arms around Sean's torso. The embrace was a smart way to hide her face.

'It's been so fucking hard seeing you like this. Like the only way you'll get any thing good in life is after you kill him. It's not true, Sean. I can find new friends if I have to can but I can't find another you. Sean, you're the only you. I could never handle loosing you'

Sean tightened his grip around the girl in his arms, resting his head on top of hers until she pulled away and looked into his teary eyes. 'You deserve everything, Sean. My Sean deserves everything. And killing someone won't give you that'.

'I deserve everything?' He cocked a brow, trying to lighten the already tense atmosphere. Kaycee shyly nodded her head. 'I don't deserve you, Kayc. You've helped me through so much'.

Kaycee scoffed lightly. 'Sure' she replied, sarcasm laced in her voice. 'If I had helped you then you wouldn't feel scared. Only loved'.

'I do feel loved' he declared. 

Kaycee's face shone, the flickering lamp illuminating her features. Sean smiled before leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips.

His skin glowed a rosy colour and his lips were curling upwards. His head was spinning, but he had never felt more alive.

And then-

And then the shock of two hands pushing against his chest pulled Sean out of his reverie. His eyes grew wide, aghast.

Kaycee had flinched at the he contact on her lips. Pushing Sean away. 

Oh no. This couldn't be it, not after everything they had been through-this couldn't be how it ended.

Sean pressed his eyes shut until they began hurting. He wanted to shrink into nothingness. He wanted to become dust and be blown away by the wind. He wanted to be anywhere then right there.

But the sound of soft laughter forced him to open his eyes. Kaycee was coughing, mid laughter. Her cheeks were tear-stained and lips lightly swollen. She gave him a dazed smile before wrapping her arms around his neck. 

'My lips busted, you goof' she giggled. She rose on her toes, turning her head and hair to the side as she offered up the side of her neck. 'Kiss me where I'm not sore'.

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER!

ITS INSPIRED BY A TUMBLR POST I READ. IK ITS DIFFERENT TO MY USUAL ONE SHOTS BUT YEAH! HOPE THERE WAS ENOUGH INFO TO KINDA UNDERSTAND IT. IK THAT THERES LOADS OF UNTOLD INFO.

BOOK UPDATE: I'm not quite sure if 'enemies' should be the title of the book. Idk why bahahaha. If you could, please vote for one of the title names below. But I brainstormed and I thought of a few other name ideas:

1. Hate to Love.

2. Unexpected love

3. Enemies.

4.An unexpected love story.

5. How to love you.

QOTD: CHOOSE YOUR FAV BOOK TITLE FROM ABOVE🔝

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH FOR 101 FOLLOWERS! I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET ANY READS ON MY BOOKS OR EVEN BE ABLE TO DO ALL OF THIS AND YOU GUSY HAVE LITERALLY MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU.

❤️❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX