DaiSuga (Fluff w/ Smut)

Ok so part 2 to DaiSuga Wedding! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

 After we finished our takeout, it was 5:16. "Suga? Baby? Can I ask you to do something for me?" I ask as he finishes the dishes. "Sure. What do you want?" He replies, turning off the sink and drying his hands. "Would you wear panties for me?" I ask as I turn in my chair.

He thinks for a second before sitting down next to me. "Only if you promise we get to have fun before the reception." He replies before moving his chair closer to mine. I groan as I feel him kiss my neck with butterfly kisses. "I was hoping we could fuck later," I say, pulling away. "But, I'm going to two choices. Either we can go shopping for food. Or we could, make out till we have to leave."

Suga thinks for a second. "Screw food. I want you." He says seductively before sitting on my lap and kissing me passionately.

I move my hands to his ass, gently squeezing it. He lets out a soft moan giving me the chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. As I kiss him, I move my lips down to his jawline and then down to his neck, leaving a single, dark hickey.

As it gets heated, I lift Suga into my arms and carry him to the couch. I sit myself down with Suga on top of me, his legs wrapped around my waist, and his arms around my neck. My hands in his hair.

They say 'time flies when you're having fun.' and boy, was that the truth.

What felt like 5 minutes was 20 minutes. And those 20 minutes had been full of Suga's sweet moans and lots of grinding, which caused both of our erections. And we only had 15 minutes till we had to leave. "Baby," I say into Suga's ear. "go to the bathroom and fix your problem before we leave. The panties are by the sink."

Suga reluctantly gets off of my lap and walks to the bathroom. As the door closes, I hear him sit against the door and sigh.

The quick minutes go by with Suga's soft moans before a loud one, signaling he had cum. I smirked to myself, knowing I had that effect on him. As soon as the thought came, I felt needy for release. "Hey, sugar? Are you almost done?" I ask, walking toward the bathroom. "Mmhmm. One sec." He says as I hear him zip up his zipper before leaving the bathroom. "Thank you." I kiss his cheek before he walks away and I walk into the bathroom, locking the door.

I scoot down the door with my back against it. I anxiously undo my belt and pants and let my member out. Wincing as the cold air surrounding it, I find lube and start to jack myself off. Starting slow, but slowly moving my hand faster. "Fuuckk.~" I moan as I imagine Suga using his mouth, taking every inch of me in his mouth. "Ahhh.~" I moan loudly as I cum.

Not wanting to get anything dirty, I quickly reach for a tissue and wipe what had gotten on my hand and my member. "Daichi! We have to go!" Suga says as I hear him walking toward the bathroom. 

I quickly stand up and pull up my pants; buckling them. "Ok." I say as I unlock the door to let him in while I wash my hands. "C'mon. I don't want to be late to our own wedding reception." 

Chuckling, I dry my hands and head to the living area. "Let's go then." I say before taking Suga's hand, and my wallet, keys, and phone. I open the door and let Suga out of the apartment and to lock the door behind me. 

A moment later, we walk down the hall to the garage to my car. As we walk hand in hand, I can't help but smile. "What are you smiling about?" He asks. "You." I answer, as I open the door for him. "Good." He sits down in the car and i walk to the drivers side. "You ready?" "I'm as ready as I'll ever be." was his response before I start the car and drive to the Karasuno Gym.

-------------

709 words! Lets go!

Ok. this might have to have 4 parts instead of the original 3 since I just have so much in mind for this story. 

ANYWHO! Please Vote and Comment! It makes my day and makes me want to write more.