DaiSuga (Fluff)

Wedding PART 1 (Cause i have more in mind , it just got kinda long)

*Day of posting this I have over 100 reads! Thank you So much!*

-------------------------------------------

(Daichi POV)

I  look in the mirror, fixing my tie on last time before heading out of the bathroom to see Ennoshita waiting for me. I smile and look at him. "You ready?" I ask "Are YOU ready?" he replies and I nod, before processing in through the makeshift isle.

"I want a beach wedding. Churches are over-rated." Suga had said while planning the wedding. "Whatever you want, love." I had replied wanting him to feel special. Sure, sand was annoying as hell, but it would be worth it knowing it would be the most important day of our lives.

As I make it to the alter, I see the top and the bottoms walk down the isle. Kageyama and Hinata, Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi, Asahi and Noya, Tanaka and Ennoshita, and Kiyoko and Yaichi. I smile as the tops walk to my side and the bottoms to Sugas side. 

The piano starts playing and everyone stands to watch Suga walk down the isle.  He was wearing a white suit with a small lace cape and a pair of white shoes. His hair was still aloof as it was every day and the best part was the bright smile on his face. I could never get tired of that damn smile. 

As Coach Ukai walks my-soon-to-be-husband down the isle. I can't help but lock eyes with him, and too soon he looked away knowing he wouldn't be able to stop looking if he looked any longer. 

When they get to the alter, Ukai take off his veil and hugs him before leaving me and him at the alter. I lean in and whisper "You look beautiful." into his ear, making his face flush. "Thank you." He whispers back before we turn to the alter.

~Time Skip~

It was the vows and my heart was racing. "Daichi Sawamura, do you take Koshi Sugawara to be you lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, to love and cherish, as long as you both shall live?" I eagerly reply "I do." before slipping the ring on his ring finger. I look in his eyes as the minister turns to him.

 "Koshi Saugawara, do you take Daichi Sawamura to be you lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, to love and cherish, as long as you both shall live?" "I do." he says as he slides the ring on my finger. "Then, without further ado, I now pronounce you husband and.. husband. You may now kiss the groom." The minister stutters before I look at Suga and smile before kissing him passionately.

When we end the kiss, we turn to see everyone we invited. Karasuno, Shiratorizawa, Aoba Josai, and Nekoma's volleyball teams, our parents, and our coaches. They all stand and applaud in congratulation. We lace our fingers together, and walk down the isle. Kageyama and Hinata behind us, then Asahi and Noya. After them were Tanaka and Ennoshita, and Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi. 

Once we get to the parking lot, we wait for everyone to gather. Once everyone gathered there, I made an announcement. "Hi! Thank you for coming to the ceremony. it's about 3 o'clock right now. The reception starts in about 2 hours at Karasuno's gym. Do what you need to do and we will see there." Suga smiles and waves before we turn to leave. 

When we get in the car, I start it. i lean over and kiss Suga before pulling out a small box out of the glove box. "I thought you might want to know we have an apartment now." I say as i open the box to reveal a key with a volleyball keychain. "Wha- How? When? Where?" He questions as i start to drive.  "I paid for it. I got it last week. It's down the street from Karasuno." I answer before adding, "it has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room and a nice kitchen." 

Suga sits speechless until we pull up to the complex. "You ready?" I ask parking the car and turning it off. He nods aggressively, showing his excitement. "Follow me." 

I lead him up a flight of stairs and a few doors down, to apartment 12. I unlock the door with my key and let him in first. 

As we walked in, Suga stopped and looked at me. "Did you do all of this?" I chuckle. " Yes, but i also had the team help me out." "OOhhh so THAT'S why you wanted me to hang out with Hinata and Asahi." He says to himself, quielty.

Resting my chin on his shoulder, I slip my arms around him and smile. "Do you like it?" I whisper into his ear. "Yes!" "Can I show you the rest of the apartment?" I ask knowing I wouldn't need a reply to continue, before leading him to the bedrooms.

I turn to the right, to show him a room that had a bed with rose petals and white sheets. "it's for later." I say into his ear, making him shiver. He smirks and walks down the hall to the next door. 

It opens to a gray room with boxes in it. "Right now its storage. I don't know what it could be. A guest room? An office? No, maybe a-" "A nursery." He finishes, as his face turn red only seconds later. "I- I- I mean not soon. L-Later. When w-were settled. Y-ya know?" He finishes and I chuckle. "I know. One day. But how about we take today to celebrate our wedding and in a few days our honeymoon." "Ok." He says cheerfully, and turns out of the room toward the kitchen. "Can we get food?" Suga asks as he takes out his phone. "Why not." I say before the other line picks up and take our order.

------------------------------------------------

Aaaand done! I'm kinda proud of this one. 

I have a part 2 planned and MAYBE a part 3.

Please let me know it you like it by either voting or commenting.

It motivates me to write more!

'Till next time!