Chapter 17

" Speaking out loud "
' Thinking '
Highlighted Information
Written information
Titles and Techniques

〰️➿〰️
Evil's Touch
〰️➿〰️

Midoriya's thumb pushed the guard of his katana, revealing part of the blade, his stance showing he was ready to draw. The man stood still and Midoriya decided to fish for information.

"I don't know you... But I have a feeling you're not here only to chat."
"Kukuku... You have a wonderful sense of danger, Midoriya."
"Who are you, and why are you here? How do you even know my name?"
"An individual as powerfull as yourself must be kept under constant surveillance. I've known your name since your first appearance on the TV. As for my intentions, I'll let you know in a second, but first, let me introduce myself properly."

Midoriya's muscles were all tensioned, waiting for the command to act while part of his mind was focused on Shinji and Cathleen who were inside the bookstore and could end harmed if a fight were to begin.

"I am All for One."

Midoriya frowned at that name, instantly thinking if the man just said One for All wrong.

"You're probably wondering about this name, and yes, you can say that my power is related to All Might's One for All... I'd like for you to think of my power as the antitheses of the One for All."

Midoriya didn't want to give any confirmation about knowing the One for All, just in case, so he didn't push that topic.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"I'm here for you, of course. What I want is a simple answer from you, but first I'll clarify something that has been eating you for some time now, I'll give you the answer to the question you have."

"Question? I don't have any questions."

The man placed his hands behind his back while talking, he seemed educated but danger emanated from his every action.

"Perhaps you forgot about your previous doubts, so I'll enlighten you. Didn't you want to know what truly means to be a villain? Didn't you want to know what drives us?"

Midoriya's eyes opened wide and his mouth fell open.

"How do you know that?"

"I have my ways. I'm here to answer this question and perhaps leave this place with you on our side."

Midoriya recovered from the shock after hearing that and stood straight, also imposing himself, letting his power pulse, sending low electric waves all around, making the lights blink.

"I already passed that part, I'm not confused anymore... Don't waste your time trying-"

"Ah, but you're mistaken young Midoriya. You're never going to stop doubting yourself, I'm sure of that."

"Why- How are you assuming these things about me... You don't even know me."

"Indeed, I don't know you personally, but I can stipulate based on your behavior around our mutual acquaintance... Himiko Toga."