Was Leonardo actually singing?!

"Wait, are you singing?" Seth thought out loud. What a quirk of fate. Shock was an understatement. Seth wouldn't have imagined Leonardo being the type to sing in a shower even in his wildest dreams.

Leonardo paused his singing, still enjoying the heat of steamy rivulets soaking into his fully exposed Mediterranean skin. "I see you changed your mind." A twitch formed on his lips as he prowled towards Seth who was now leaning suspiciously on the shower glass frame.

"You were singing." It wasn't a question, more of an accusation instead.

Leonardo shrugged. "Yeah, everyone does it."

Seth eyed Leonardo with popped eyes as if he wasn't making any sense at all, "I wouldn't have guessed that, not even at gun point."

"Now you know," Leonardo could sense Seth's eyes roaming on his body, not that he cared, after all he liked the attention. "Is that why you came, to interrupt my shower?"

"I thought we might as well save water, you know green life and all." Seth could've fooled anyone with his poker face but he couldn't hold it any longer since Leonardo was smirking at him, knowingly. "Can I uhh... still join?"

"There's more than enough room for both of us."

For a moment Seth just stood there having an inner turmoil. Never in his life had he ever shared a shower with any other person. High school after gym class didn't count because the school had separate stalls for everyone and a plastic drape which at least catered for privacy. This was different, he was getting naked in front of a male who had a palpable sexual presence—another experience altogether.

"You're acting like someone who has never seen a dick in his life."

On a normal day Seth would've scoffed, but he didn't. "I have seen nothing like yours." 

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"You're so gay." Seth laughed which made Leonardo smile.

"Can you blame me though? I mean, look at you."

Tentatively shimmying out of his clothes, Seth lingered on his boxer briefs for too long. It could've come off as a show if his hands weren't blatantly shaking. Raising a peeking brow towards Leonardo, Seth almost squirmed at the blazing stare. Finally Seth yanked off his underwear before sauntering into the misty shower drizzles making sure to direct himself towards a wall just in case his legs decided to give up on him.

Then the resident began chattering random stuff to calm his nerves making Leonardo break into an amused smile. "Am I making you nervous Seth? Come closer."

What the hell was he supposed to do now? Avoiding Leonardo's gaze at all costs, Seth tiptoed closer to him feeling frozen despite the obvious movement.

"You sounded like you were in distress over the phone." Leonardo murmured, covering the gap remaining between them. In this position Seth chose to rest his head on Leonardo's shoulder. It felt nice being close like this.

"Just a rough day."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Leonardo asked, ignoring the itchy burning desire coursing inside him resulting from having Seth's warm body pressed against his, skin to skin under the cascading shower drizzles.

"I'd rather not."

"That's okay." Leonardo said.

A tiny whimper tore out of Seth's lips as he felt the other man's fingers curling on his smooth contour of muscles just above the collarbone. "That feels really good." He sighed contentedly making Leonardo hum silently.

This was an awkward position to give someone a shoulder massage considering Seth was facing him but somehow Leonardo managed to work it out. He continued stroking his fingers over the lattice of Seth's tender muscles, rubbing further down to his middle still maintaining a gentle rhythm.

"Feel any better?" Leonardo whispered as his hands glided with a gentle pressure back to the neck area.

Seth was so relaxed he only hummed in response. He was too satiated to even bother forming any words. "I will take that as a yes then." Leonardo chuckled, pleased with his work. Now he was lathering Seth's back down to his tailbone with a generous amount of shower gel.

Seth's breathing came out in shallow breaths as Leonardo's fingertips started tracing his tattoo, rubbing the gel in spiral motions. Seth might've tried to ignore his hardness but not until Leonardo wrapped his fingers around his growing erection. He sighed deeply, lost in euphoria.

"Is this what you want? You want me to touch you in this way?" Leonardo peeked down, taking in Seth's body whilst he still had the chance to. "Tell me now, is this what you want, Seth?"

"Yes. Oh...!" Seth gasped, the feeling of his frantic throbbing length in Leonardo's slightly rough palm was like nothing he had felt before. This was new, mind-deteriorating and exhilarating at the same time.

Leonardo was edging him, his strokes were torturously lethargic and firm but somehow he wasn't giving Seth the satisfaction of relief.

"Leo please just make me come already." The frustration was evident in Seth's whining.

"I like the way you beg." Leonardo's voice came out deep, huskier than he intended. He was clouded with his own arousal to think properly.

How could he resist such an offer presented on a silver platter? There's no way he was going to allow himself to let this moment pass. Not with the countless times he imagined himself in this very position with Seth. The opportunity had shown itself and he wasn't the type to blink twice.

Seth released a shaky vulnerable moan, begging. "Leo—please."

"Patience is a virtue." Leonardo growled squeezing Seth's ass in the process, making him groan in uttermost annoyance.

Seth cursed underneath his breath once Leonardo started walking out of the shower. "I will be waiting for you in the bedroom."

"Unbelievable!" Seth exclaimed, frustrated. Why was Leonardo doing this to him? He wanted to throw a fit like a spoilt little brat who wasn't getting his way but he didn't want the immaturity card being pulled out on him. He hated it when people used age to alienate him.

"Hurry up Mickelson." Leonardo stated from the exit, wrapping a black drying towel around his waist on his way out of the wet room.

"So you're going to leave me like this?" Seth asked irritably, pointing to his groin.

Leonardo was having a time of his life "If you hurry up I'll be able to take care of that fast enough."

"Forget it, I'll just finish myself off."

It was as if Seth was daring Leonardo to lose the tiny bit of self control left in him. "Don't, you're ruining the fun." Leonardo's eyes were pleading. "What was the purpose of you calling me then?"

"I–I can't concentrate like this." Seth's voice came out distant, frail and hopeless.

Leonardo smiled, gazing at Seth's needy expression. He felt himself melting at that breath taking sight but somehow retained his composure. "Si sta per essere la morte di me."

"What does that even mean?" Seth's eyes sparkled with curiosity.

Leonardo blinked then said. "Make it quick in there."

"That is so not the meaning of what you just said in Italian."

Seth heard Leonardo's chuckle from a distance, he didn't see what was funny so he shrugged. "Okay so it's going to be like that."

"I told you I'll take care of you, can you trust me?"