What on earth was that?

Seth felt himself being edged to a brink of capriciousness which however worked him up. He now had a bigger problem between his legs to deal with and Leonardo's erratic moods swings were beginning to drive him insane.

"I'll take care of you." As if on cue, after Leonardo's vague but oddly satisfying statement the elevator came to an abrupt halt.

They both disembarked with a wobbling Seth finding it hard to keep up. Who said walking around with a noticeable erection was easy? Leonardo pressed his thumb on the fingerprint scanner of his main door which then began to verify the authenticity of his identity.

"Fancy." Seth mentioned, earning himself a grin from Leonardo.

"I know." It was in this moment that Seth realized Leonardo could turn into a rich brat when given the opportunity.

"I'm going to shower first, come join me." Leonardo stated, eyeing Seth with hopeful eyes, silently pleading.

"I'll have mine after you." Sharing a shower was too intimate, too much of a boyfriend thing to do and Seth wanted to keep things casual between them.

"The offer still stands if you change your mind." Leonardo didn't even bother veiling his desperation.

Seth shook his head. "Go on." He urged, a small smile ghosting his lips.

Leonardo sighed before disappearing inside the master bedroom leaving Seth wandering around his personal space.

Leonardo was taking too long in the shower, well, according to Seth. The man was only gone for ten minutes tops but to Seth it felt like a decade. The dread of waiting in an eerily quiet penthouse was bringing unwanted thoughts like a winter frostbite, numbing Seth's brain. There was no way of avoiding them, all the anxiety inducing thoughts blossomed within him. Hell his hands were shaking.

Walking around aimlessly, Seth tried creating a diversion for his mind. Something interesting caught his attention, a glass tank simulating a Finding Nemo type of setting. Very impressive, Seth chuckled to himself focusing on the agility of three golden clown fish below the pristine water surface. For some weird reason this looked like something a child would ask for. Why did Leonardo have an animated film inspired aquarium to begin with?

Seth's eyes wandered to the aquarium again, taking in the exuberance of those tiny enchanting fish. The way Seth's lips lifted upwards in a twitch, he was definitely fighting a smile. Done with waiting for Leonardo Seth decided to check up on him.

With one knock, Seth pushed his way inside Leonardo's bedroom. It was so typical of him, stunning, stylish, and trending in classic black and white. The cathedral ceiling possessed a unique and lavish finishing to it with a circular middle dome that hanged a silver and crystal chandelier matching with four smaller sparkling ones surrounding it. The setting was elegant, however extremely bold considering how the bedroom and wet room was only separated with a layer of translucent glass.

Seth's jaw slackened, a chunk of breath clogged up in his throat at the sight of a completely naked showering Leonardo. Seth could've walked away but somehow his feet refused to function. The sight was extremely hot!

Whoa! No wonder why Leonardo was full of pride, well, he did have something to be proud of. The sinful imagery was now stuck inside Seth's brain. Not that he was complaining.

Staring at Leonardo was dangerous, already uncontrollable rousing sensations were surging through Seth's body. Taking in a deep breath Seth decided to sneak out but not until he heard Thinking out Loud fading in dissonance.