Ch.17 A Trap 👁️‍🗨️

Start from the beginning

Shamsher 💭 (Looks like Chandrima is Again Recalling Sartaaj how much effort I have put to erase Sartaaj's Memories from your Brain but this Vidha again Recalls it's oh God) : PLEASE  Chandrima Calm down relax... Wherever He is... Seeing You Like This He Will Not Happy At All.. For Him Please Calm Down...

Chandrima (Sartaaj Will be in Peace When his Murders will got their Punishment ): No I Will Not Made Him Sad, I will not Cry .

Shamsher :Yes that's Fine...

Chandrima to Chandrashekar

Chandrima : Father Now We Should Leave For The Palace... The People Of ChandraGarh Are Waiting For Us....

Chandrashekar( don't want To Go But Agreed) :Yes Chand! you are right We Should leave for ChandraGarh... The people Of ChandraGarh  Needs Us ☺!!

Shamsher (Upset) :Please Do Stay Here For Some More Days we Will Be Happy!

Chandrima : No, We Can't As We Have To Manage ChandraGarh They Needs Us so Some other Day We will Come...

Shamsher (upset but still) :Ok We Will See You soon ☺ Bye

Chandrima And Chandrasekhar  Went To Palace With Their Palanquin and Horse ...

Here Shamsher Missing Chandrima a Lot And so To Meet Chandrima He Used to Go to ChandraGarh Frequently....

It's Been 2 Months Of Sartaaj's Demise

Shamsher Started Loving Chandrima Dearly and Starting Trusting Chandrima Now...

Chandrashekar: So My Chand!! Now It's Been so Long And You Have Understand Shamsher Now... So I would like to ask You That Will You marry Shamsher ?(Chandrashekar Has Hope That Chandrima Will Say Yes)

Chandrima : Yes

Chandrashekar: "Really Wow That's The Great News
So from today I will Start The Preparations And Day After Tomorrow Your Marriage Will be Hold With Shamsher....."

"Soldiers Announce In the Whole Kingdom That My Chand is Going To Marry Shamsher Day After Tomorrow "Said Chandrasekhar

AMBARPUR

There Shamsher Got The News That Chandrima Agreed To Marry Him ...

Shamsher Has No Boundaries Of Happiness He Started Dancing With Joyness,

Shamsher:(Merrily) :Am I Dreaming ?? Hey Jayrath Pinch me...!!

Jayrath pinched Shamsher

Shamsher (Auchh!! ):Oh God It's True I am not Dreaming.....
(Dancing )

Jayrath's POV

"I have to find out Soon Before Chandrima Marry Shamsher... I have to do Something.!! To Check Chandrima's Real Intentions it's Normal Or A Trap!!??? "

IN CHANDRAGARH

Everyone is Busy in The Wedding Preparations... Chandrashekar is Dancing And Seeing his Dream (Ambarpur's Property) to be Come True...

Before Marriage Rituals Are Going On..
Chandrima is waiting for a Moment To Go to Ambarpur And Talk To Vidha That She Is Executing her Plan Or Not....

On the sameday

Vidha Sent a Secret Message to Chandrima Through Her Secret Agent

The Message Was In the Form of A Blank Paper The letters or we can say The words written on the paper can be visible only by the flame of a Candle  or A Fire  Place and Also The Message was written in the form of A Poem ... And In that Poem It is written that Come And Met me at the Nilgiri Forest....
Chandrima got that Secret Message and She Read the message... And understands it to...

SomeHow Chandrima made a Pretext to everyone that she is Going to Garden for taking fresh air ...

But Actually She Went to Nilgiri Forest ...
Chandrima went out of the Palace and Disguise herself and Moved to the Forest...

Chandrashekar Saw that Chandrima is Going out of the Palace disguising herself...

Chandrashekar's POV

"Chandrima said She is going to Garden But She is going out of the Palace disguising herself???  something is Wrong!! I Have to Check it out...."

---🐸🐸------------------------------------------🐸🐸---
What will happen next??
How was the part??
Tell me in the comments...

Show Your Support By

VOTE 🌟 ☑️
COMMENT🗨☑️
SHARE🔄☑️