Ch.17 A Trap 👁️‍🗨️

Chandrima was Unaware of Chandrasekhar and Jayrath's Doubt on her....

On the same Morning ☀

Chandrashekar Went to meet Chandrima ...chandrima was in the garden Giving Food to Birds ... And Water to plants.. Chandrashekar Reached in the garden and Asked her....

Chandrashekar: Where were you in the midnight..??
Chandrima:I went to my Room after meeting you ...but why are you asking father (Suspicious)
Chandrashekar: You came in My Room Again..!! Am I Right ??
Chandrima (was shock) :Yes Father I came in your room Again!!!
Chandrashekar: Why??
Chandrima: To Check that Wheather you Slept or not also I have seen  You sometimes You are Shouting seeing bad dream... Seeing that you are sleeping comfortably or not as this Palace's Surrounding is new for you as compared to Our one.. Isn't?? I was Worried About you...
Chandrasekhar : Ooh,, I slept well chand Don't worry.. And Take rest Why are you worrying about me!! I can handle my self chand Don't worry

Chandrima: Take care About yourself!!

Saying this She Went from there.. Taking a Deep Breath She thought
💭 I Think Chandrashekar Has Doubt on me!! Thankfully I have Said The Reason Which looks Valid...

Chandrima (Takeing a Deep Breath Uffffff!!)

Shamsher Becomes Mad.... From When Chandrima Said So Sweet of You... He was Dancing -singing Roaming Around The Whole Kingdom... Shamsher Lost His All Senses... He Becomes Totally Mad In Chandrima's Love....

After Roaming Throughout The Kingdom He Came Back To the palace

Shamsher Saw Chandrima .....His Eyes are Not Seeing Anywhere Except Chandrima, his Eyes  Has Full Concentration On Chandrima...

Suddenly He Saw A Banana Peel Which is Fallen Around Where Chandrima is Standing ...She Move Back Then Accidentally Her Feet Stepped on The Banana Peel And She Was Going to Fell Only Then Suddenly Shamsher Came And Save Her From Falling... And Hold Her... Shamsher's Eyes Are Continously Looking At Chandrima...

Chandrima Suddenly went back to FlashBack The Moment of Sartaaj's Funeral Rites... Then She Came in Present And Was Going to Push him Only...Then Suddenly she Recalls Her Plan And Calm Herself... And Staring At Him Lovingly..

That Moment was Shamsher Gonna Mad... Then Vidha Saw That Moment  And Came Between Them And  Dawn infront of Shamsher And Snap Her Fingers..

Vidha(Angrily):Hello Brother!!?? Where Were you gone?? Just come Out From Your Silly Dreams And See Your Present... This Girl Don't Deserve you... She will Kill You Like She Did With Sartaaj... Don't Trust Her !!

Chandrima(Crying)(Pushed Shamsher And Went to Her Room)

Seeing This Shamsher Becomes Furious
Shamsher :(Angrily) VIDHA!! (going to Slap her Only Then Stopped) Mind Your Language!! I'm Warning You, Next Time I won't Warn You Mind It...

And Went To Chandrima

Here Vidha Smiles.... Will See That Who Will Mind It...

Shamsher (To Chandrima Who is Crying ): I am So Sorry Chandrima!! OnBehalf of Vidha I am Saying You sorry... Please Don't Mind Her Words, she is Silly... She Loves Sartaaj Dearly And Can't Bear The Trauma and Assuming that You are the culprit of Sartaaj's Death...

From afar Chandrima has So much fierce And Thinking To kill Him Now Only and Squash His Neck On the spot...

Chandrima💭 "You wicked here Showing Fake Concern.. Feeling like I Should Kill you Now Only... But I have to Calm Myself... Because I will Kill You Atlast With Causing You Writhing Pain...) : (Cry) Leave it... I am Missing Sartaaj (Crying)