"I'm scared to fall asleep, I don't want another dream like that."

"I'll hold you until you wake up, I'll wake you up immediately as soon as I sense that you're having another nightmare." Bin said sweetly as he held onto her tighter and kissed her forehead.

"Alright" Yejin replied as she buried her head into his chest and closed her eyes.

As Yejin fell asleep, Bin stayed awake the entire time, patting and rubbing her back.

Thank god Ji eun didn't wake up from this. If she did, he would have to comfort his two babies at once. That would definitely not be easy.

3 Hours Later

It was now 10am on a Saturday in Seoul, Yejin had finally awoken once again after that terrible nightmare episode.

As promised, she woke up to Bin still holding onto her and lovingly looking at her.

Oh, how blessed she really is.

It was at that time where the both of them were in the middle of their second cuddle session that Ji eun stirred awake.

"Eo-maa," Whines could be heard from the crib .

"Stay here, I'll go get her instead." Bin said as he swiftly got out of bed and towards the crib.

"Appa is here, my princess!" Bin exclaimed as he picked her up and kissed her countless times before bringing her to find Yejin in bed.

The three of them stayed in bed for awhile more, tickling and cuddling their princess.

"Ji eun-ie, stay with eomma and help appa protect her for a while okay? Appa is going to make breakfast for us." Bin instructed as he slowly repeated the words to Ji eun.

Ji eun slowly nodded, she probably somewhat understood what Bin had said.

So, for the next 15 minutes, Ji eun had insisted on putting her chubby hand on eomma's chest as she laid face down on Yejin's body.

This made Yejin almost die of laughter, "Thank you so much my sweetheart. You are eomma's biggest protector."

Even the slightest sounds made Ji eun tighten her grip on Yejin, like the sounds from the pots and pans as Bin was whipping up breakfast.

After Bin was done preparing breakfast, he went back to the bedroom to see what Ji eun was up to after his instructions to her.

When he saw Ji eun sprawled on top of Yejin, he couldn't help but chuckle and walk towards his babies.

"Ji eun-ah, what a smart baby! You did well in protecting eomma." Bin said out loud as he carried Ji eun in his arms, kissing her chubby cheeks.

The morning went on, the three of them were having a relaxing Saturday when suddenly Bin's phone rang.

It was Bin's manager who called. He was going to pick it up but he decided that if it was really that urgent, he would call again or text him instead. Bin rarely picked up work-related calls on weekends, weekends for them was just for family.