Eccedentesiast;TY

"A day can't be more tiring" He thought to himself. & he was very correct. Being a part of the Event Management Club, specially when you're the only 'Responsible' one can be pretty tiring. At this point, he just wanted to get lost in the world of sleep & never wake up. Perhaps he wanted to be a Sleeping Beauty. While he was thinking these stuffs, suddenly he heard his name being called from behind. He didn't even had to think twice who it was. He turned around & his day became much better just at the sight of that smile. He adored it a lot. That would be wrong though. He adored this whole person who was now in front of him, struggling with her breath. The way she tucked the strand of hair behind her ear, the way her face was all red because of running was too cute to him. His heart was beating fast. He felt like he has to protect her no matter what.
When Taeyong was busy in such thoughts, Y/N managed to catch her breath. She looked up & met eyes with Taeyong & smiled. His heart was about to burst up this time. He was insanely mesmerized at how pretty she was. He wished he could tell her all these feelings, could hug her & say how much he loves her. But the regret he would feel later if things didn't go upto his expectations would be way worse. Brushing of all the thoughts, he decided to hear up what Y/N had to say.
"Well Hello, Ms.Park. So how are you today?"
"Yes I'm pretty fine, thank you Mr.Lee. Now let's not give each other this much respect & talk like ourselves, shall we?"
"Well ofc. Hahah. So what brings you here?"
"Why, I can't come to your campus? Or do you have a crush & if she sees us, things will get complicated between you guys? If it's like that, then tell me already c'mon & let me settle things up for you since you are the 'Shy' guy. Stop hiding stuffs from your best friend, okay~"
"What, no. I don't have any crush. Who would have a crush on me lol. I'm not that good looking or smart either"
"Says the boy who has been making girls go crazy for the past 15 years. Yeah, that's a hilarious joke"
"Okay, that was back in school, we were kids & girls would go crazy for me for literal no reason. It's pointless to assume the same will happen here, in college. Anyways, you wanted to tell me something?"
"Yeah I wanted to but you look pretty tired & I'm hungry. Let's go to the café & talk there."
"Ah, okay. Let's go."
The way she cared for him, made him feel warm. He just wanted her to take care of him like that always & maybe see him as something more than just a friend. But things are like it is & it won't change unless anyone wants to. The thought of confession came upto him. He thought he should confess anytime soon since his feelings were getting worse. He decided he will confess within this week so it's not too late & making such a hard decision, he started admiring his best friend. He realized how beautifully the evening sunray was falling on her skin making it gleam. It was like he was staring at the worlds best scenario. A rare piece of art. If he was a painter, he would've named it, 'The unreal beauty'. He couldn't focus anymore since Y/N started talking about what happened all day until they reached the café.
Reaching the café, they both ordered their foods & sat at a table beside the road. & then Y/N started saying,

"So umm, what I wanted to tell you before. This happened a few days ago.  I'm sorry, since I was busy I couldn't tell you."
"Ah, it's really okay you know. So what is it?" Taeyong stated."

"I actually figured out I have a crush on this person a while ago & guess what? He just confessed to me some days ago. I was totally shocked & didn't knew what to do at the moment, seriously. But yeah, I managed to accept him & yeah we're together now. & I called him to come here so you guys can meet each other."
He froze. He didn't knew how to react but managed to form a smile & cheer her up. He didn't wanted to see her with someone else. He couldn't. So he left immediately giving the excuse of tiredness. On his way to home, he felt tears forming up but held them back. He loved her throughout all this years after all. He didn't blame her though. It was his fault not having the courage to tell her about his feelings & this was the outcome. He brought pain to himself by always holding back. He wished he had the confidence before. He wished he was a little more brave, a little more manly, a little more quick-witted. But it was too late. His timing was too late. Now she belongs to someone else & his wish to tell her about all his feelings was just an unfulfilled wish.
He had all these thoughts & was a crying mess sitting at the corner of his room. He now knew what being heartbreak was like. What the pain of not getting your lover is like. He felt his heart being pierced. Everytime he thought of her, a scar took place. Taeyong took a deep sigh & made up his mind that he will love her. He will love Y/N always & forever & smile in front of her hiding all those pains behind it like an Eccedentesiast.
~~~♡~~~