°Enemies part 2°

Start from the beginning

'Omg! Josh? I can't belive you, Tay' Jenna exclaimed before Taylor clapped her hand over the latter's mouth and shushed her down.

'Can you believe it, K?' Bailey asked, wiggling her brows.

'Believe what?' Kaycee asked confused, her brows furrowed.

'Really, K?-'

'She was probably to busy thinking about Sean' Taylor joked, more so to move the attention away from her. Kaycee squinted her eyes, ready to retort back when his putrid voice filled her ears.

'I can't believe you wereseriously thinking about me, Rice' he shook his head in laughter.

Taylor gasped quietly, turning to the side as she got ready to jump and sprint out when Kaycee turned back to face her. However, Jenna and Bailey both had their hands covering their mouth as they observed their interaction.

'You wish, Lew. The only thing I'm think about is having you fall off a tree' Kaycee frowned, rolling her eyes.

'Okay, whatever...don't want to talk to you for too long' he groaned. 'Will you give me your reflection answer tomorrow?'

'Me? Give you my homework? What, do I look like your servant?' Kaycee gritted her teeth angrily.

'Geez, you could just say no... but it must be hard to add more useful information into that tiny brain of yours' Sean smiled, followed by bitter laughter from the boys behind him.

'Okay, you've got my answer. Will you leave now?' Kaycee snapped bitterly, turning her back to him.

'I don't know. I don't really like listening to you' Sean remarked, a playful smile etched on his lips. He examined the table she was sitting at, squinting his eyes before an imaginary light bulb flickered over his head. 'We'll sit here today. Come on, guys'.

Kaycee eyes snapped up, her mouth agape. Taylor and Jena scooted over to the side and Bailey soctted over to sit closer to Kaycee and make more space for the boys.

'You've got to be fucking kidding me' Kaycee snapped, picking her lunch tray up.

'You know, on Instagram and all you seem like quite the sweetheart. Guess it's all an act' Sean spoke up, teasing her further as.

'An act?! You don't know me and for your information I am an actual sweetheart' she spat, clenching her jaws. 

Then, her eyes gleamed brightly, her stance softening as her frown turned into a cocky smirk. 'You see me on Instagram? On social media, huh?  Are you stalking me, Lew?'

Sean's face paled, before it burned crimson red. He opened his mouth to say something but all air had left his lungs and he was practically choking for air. 'You wish...I just happened to come by your page and I was thinking if I should leave a nasty but true comment on one of your posts' he croaked out, looking down at his tray of food.

His confidence level had plummeted, and the boys were all staring at him exceptionally amused. Kaycee sat back down, crossing her arms on the table. 'You're losing your touch' she laughed. As he sunk down in his seat, Kaycees posture stood tall.

'You're not actually stalking her, are you?' Josh, his fellow friend, leaned over and whispered into his ear.

'Of course, I'm not, Beauchamp' he slapped his hand away.

'Josh' Jenna wiggled her shoulders as she teased Taylor. The petite girl blushed heavily, pinching her friend under the elbow.

Lunch break had never been more awkward for any of the students seated round that grey wooden table. All hating the silence and tension but Kaycee was living off the blush that tinted the usual cocky boy's cheeks.

'What class do you have next, K?' Bailey asked, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

'Free period' she shrugged, pushing her hands into her hoodie pockets. And silence fell upon them once more.

The boys seated around the table started quiet chatter amongst them and Jenna, Bailey and Taylor had began talking quietly between themselves. Sean was poking at his food, face down as he averted her hard gaze, while Kaycee stared at him for a long period of time before she realised what she was doing and stopped with an unpleasant shiver running down her spine.

'Why do you guys hate each other?' Josh Beauchamp was the first to speak up after the long silence.

Bailey, Taylor and Jenna all turned to Kaycee with a knowing grin. 'I just do, that's none of your business' Kaycee replied bitterly.

Kaycee's friends immediately started talking, pleading with her to not start another row or awkward conversation.

'I don't hate her-' Sean had whispered, but his voice was small and quiet and drowned by his friends and Kaycees friends talking away.

The phone in his trouser pockets buzzed and seeing as everyone else was deep into conversation, he pulled it out and smiled dreamily to himself. He clicked a few buttons, his lip caught between his teeth as his eyes softened.

If only she knew I didn't hate her.

AN| HEY GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL?

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING PART 2 OF THIS ONE SHOT. I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE THIS CONCEPT AND I THINK I WANT TO ADD IT TO THE POSSIBLE BOOKS SELECTION ALONG WITH POPCORN, SMILE AND WAITING FOR HER. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

QOTD: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS ON SEANS PHONE? ANY GUESSES?

❤️❤️❤️

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX