Triplets [part 6]

I'm not really sure what we're doing tonight, or what dinner really means, but I feel like getting dressed up. I pull on black shear tights, to hide any marks, and a black skater skirt. I match it with a tight maroon turtleneck sweater and maroon booties.

Its a bit more conservative and hopefully hides all the marks. I hope its just us going to dinner, but something tells me it's not. I'm sure the "lads" will be there.

Sticking my phone and wallet into a little clutch with a chain, I sling it over my shoulder and shuffle down the stairs. "Bye mum!"

"Wait right there missy!" She shouts, racing into the entry way to stop me. "Where exactly are you going? I haven't seen you since we moved here! I need answers! Tell me about these boys."

"Mum I see you every day," I groan and she gives me a look that says I'm not leaving this house until we actually talk. "Fine. They saw me in school my first day and asked if I would go out with them. I'm cute here! No one in Formby ever liked me and I didn't want to be the same person I was, because look how well that turned out."

"Hey, you're cute all the time," she cups my cheek. "And people in Formby liked you, you just never noticed cause you always had your nose in a book."

I sigh and resist rolling my eyes, and she sighs as well, giving me a soft smile. "I understand wanting to do something new and exciting, just be careful, okay love? I don't want to see you get hurt."

"They're really nice mum," I smile. "How about you meet them tomorrow when they bring me home."

"You're not coming home tonight?" She exclaims.

"I dunno mum! I just live in the moment!" I tell her.

"You're using protection right?" She asks and I almost die. "If we need to get you on birth control, please tell me."

"I'm not having sex mum," I tell her, my face scrunching in disgust at this conversation.

"Oh. Well good," she nods, stepping away with a smile. "Have fun then! Make good choices."

"I will. Love you," I hug her and walk out the door.

The triplets aren't here yet, but I don't want to be trapped in there with her so I walk to the curb and wait patiently. I grin when I see their car coming down the street, but right as they stop, my mum steps out of the house.

"Y/N!" She shouts at me and I turn around with an exasperated sigh.

"What mum!" I shout, stepping closer, but not all the way to her.

"Your father just called me," she shouts, her hands on her hips. "You need to answer his calls because I don't want to talk to him."

"I don't want to talk to him! That's why I didn't answer!" I shout, my hand in a fist at my side.

"He's your father!" She proclaims, as if that fixes everything.

"He's your ex husband," I counter, crossing my arms over my chest and popping my hip.

"Will you come here so I don't have to shout and announce our problems to the neighborhood," she hisses.

"No! I want the neighborhood to know!" I shout loudly. "Tell him to bother his other family and leave us the hell alone! And tell him I moved to New Zealand to live with the Hobbits!"

"Why are you being so difficult!" She shouts with frustration. We both look over as the neighbors door opens and Zayn and his father step out.

"Is everything alright Molly?" Mr. Malik calls to us and I groan at Zayn's smirk.