"Tay" he says, not really paying attention. Zayn and I look at each other before searching up different ways to wean him off it during the day. It was soon lunch so we all ate. Niall went and played before his nap.

"Come on then, let's go ni ni" Zayn takes him up for a nap before coming back down with the monitor a few minutes later.

"We ready for these tantrums?" I chuckle to Zayn.

"Well, it'll be good for him, hopefully his lips won't be so bad if we take it off him during the day"

"True" Harry and Louis turn up a few minutes before Niall was due to wake up so Louis offered to go get him.

"Wou wou" we hear Niall's sleepy voice on the monitor.

"Hi" he soon comes down with Niall on his hips.

"Papa" he reached out though as soon as his eyes laid on Zayn.

"Hi bud" Zayn faces him chest to chest and tells Niall about his dummy.

"Ok Ni, nap time is over, I need you dummy please" Zayn tells him, hand held out.

"Nooo" he whines as he held the back of it as he kept it in his mouth.

"Niall, dummy please" he tells him again.

"Nooo" he climbed off Zayn's lap.

"Niall, you can have your dummy again at bedtime or when you have your nap" I tell him.

"Do ni ni" he cries as he points upstairs.

"We've already been ni ni, dummy please"

"No, I noni" he cries.

"Niall, dummy now" he throws himself on the floor and because he was too busy crying and Zayn and I were trying to get his dummy, we didn't notice Harry picking it up when Niall cried his eyes out. I sit back up after I couldn't find it and Harry sneakily showed it to me so I only caught a glance. I then whisper in Zayn's ear, who gives a thumbs up to Harry.

"Ni, get up please or you'll be placed on a chair"

"Noni" he cries.

"Noni's gone" I tell him. He looks down infront of him and sees that it's gone before looking under the coffee table and sofa. He then comes over to Zayn and I and starts hitting us.

"No, we do not hit" Zayn grabs his wrists, not too tight but enough to get his attention.

"You're gonna go sit on a chair and stay there for 2 minutes" Zayn takes him to the kitchen table. Niall does his time out and we managed to distract him from his dummy. It was soon dinner time so Zayn cooked us something.

"Dinner" he calls out to us. I place Niall in his seat before taking a seat myself. We have dinner and Harry and Zayn entertain Niall whilst Louis helped me clear up.

"You think he's gonna throw a tantrum tomorrow?" Louis asks.

"We'll see, I mean we did it after his nap so hopefully in the morning will be better" we clear up and play for a bit until Louis and Harry had to leave.

"Bye"

"Bye"

"Buh buh" Niall waves. They leave and we lock up before taking Niall up to get ready for bed. I find a sleepsuit and change his nappy before putting him into a blue, green, red, yellow and white striped sleepsuit.

"What's papa got?" I coo at him as Zayn came in with a bottle

We tuck him in for bed in his blanket and kiss him goodnight

We head down and clear his toys away before chilling out for a bit

We head down and clear his toys away before chilling out for a bit. We then head up and get ready for bed ourselves.

"You think tomorrow's going to go well?" Zayn asks.

"Probably not"

"Like I said, hopefully it will clear his lips up though"

"Hopefully" we soon go to bed and Niall's lips cleared up a few days later.