✨chapter2✨

Ignore that most of the writing is in bold!

Nikole's Pov

"Dad what's wrong?" I said as I came closer to him! "Nothings wrong nikole I'm fine!" He said as if I would just believe that I know when my dad is upset and he clearly was! "Dad I've known you since forever and I know that your upset with me leaving to hogwarts, but it's for the better!" I said looking to see if that's lightened the mood

"But I feel like you've grown up so fast it's happening again just like davina I mean one minute she's 16 the next she's an adult,married and is looking to adopt kids!" Oh did i mention that my dad is basically aunt Davina's dad well not biologically but that a story for another time!

"Dad this is for me to get better with my magic I'm already blowing up things when I'm angry god knows about my other emotions!" He then stood and came to me and just hugged me. "Dad?" I said looking for the reason to why he has hugged me. "Shh sweetheart just embrace the moment!"

 "Shh sweetheart just embrace the moment!"

Marcels Pov

I couldn't believe it she's already grown up I remember Rebekah finding out she was pregnant like it was yesterday!

Flash back scene

"MARCEL, MARCEL THE SPELL ACTUALLY WORKED WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!"She said while tears coming out of her eyes! "Wait Your not messing with me this is not another one of you and kol's pranks because it's not funny!"I said looking shocked and confused

"Marcel Gerard why on earth would I lie about something so important as this!" She said giving me that dead serious face she gives me when she's telling the truth!

"Wait so that means we are going to have a b..baby I'm going to be a daddy n.no." I said chocking on my words. "I can't believe it after years we get our wish baby!" I said while crying. "Klaus and Elijah would be so proud of you baby and I'm so sad that they don't get to witness this but I know they are cheering in heaven!" I said while Rebekah chuckled

"I..I just can't believe after all this time we get to have a family..our little family." She said while smiling!

" She said while smiling!

Few hours later..

3rd person Pov

The whole family went to the train station to look for platform 3 9/4 and when they found it they could go through as they weren't muggles (humans). They all said their goodbyes to nikole while Rebekah could not let go of her daughter as she felt as if she was letting go of her other half!

When they finally managed to make Rebekah let go of nikole, she went of and found a cabin and put her stuff away!

Draco Malfoys's Pov

As I entered the train station all I could see where filthy m*dblood and blood traitors.While everyone was happy to be back at hogwarts I am definitely not especially not to say Harry Pottah and his filthy mud blood friend granger and blood traitor weasley!

As I walked in my cabin I realised someone was sitting there actually some girl was sitting there. How Dare She! Everyone knows that is my cabin!

When I walked in I saw the most beautiful girl in the world and she had the most angelic features in the world.As I was about to tell her to get get out of my cabin she took the opportunity to.. wait smile at me?!

"Hey I'm Nikole Mikaelson pleasure im sure!" She said as she pulled her hand gesturing for me to shake it. "I'm Malfoy draco Malfoy!" I said to her while giving her a smile but quickly covering up with my straight face.

"Well draco I know we are going to be good friends!" She innocently said while giving me the sweetest smile

And that's when I knew she was going to be mine!