Bella: "What?" She asked raising a brow at me.

Y/n: "So, what that mouth do girl?" She laughed and shook her head.

Bella: "You're such a dork, it's unreal." I hummed and stuffed my face in her neck, "You're also a big baby," I hummed once again and felt her wrap her arms around me, holding me.

Y/n: "We should probably get going..." She sighed.

Bella: "We should, I'm sure our friends are together doing something," I hummed letting her move off me. She grabbed her phone and looked at it whilst I decided to get dressed, I put my belt on and snuck up behind her, wrapping my arms around her.

Y/n: "Hi..." I kissed her neck softly.

Bella: "Hi baby," I smiled hearing her say that and looked at her.

Y/n: "You ready?" She nodded.

Bella: "I am but I just need to use the bathroom first," I nodded and sat down on her bed waiting for her.

Did that really just happen?

I laughed to myself and shook my head, I couldn't believe how lucky I was at this moment. I heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see Bella looking at me and smiling, she held her hand out for me.

Bella: "Come on, let's go and eat, I'm hungry for actual food this time," She teased.

Y/n: "You're so hot," She laughed as we walked down the stairs and out the door. I held the door open for her and closed it once she was inside and walked to my side getting in. "I'm serious," I mumbled starting the car.

Bella: "I know I am," I laughed and kissed her cheek softly. "We're eating at this place in downtown LA, I'll direct you." I nodded and reached for her hands, intertwining them.

We arrived at the restaurant and walked inside seeing our friends sitting outside at a big table. They spotted us and smirked once we sat down, Bella sat down next to me and moved her chair a little closer so she could lean on me. 

Hailey: "Oh, look at you two," She teased making me blush.

Bella: "Don't even start," She laughed looking down at the menu.

Brandon: "Where did you two disappear to?" I laughed looking down at the menu.

Bella: "No big deal, I just took Y/n back to my place and gave her head," The table went dead silent and everyone stared at her shocked.

Did she just-

Kendall: "Well then, what do you guys want to eat?" She asked breaking the silence. I looked over at Bella and opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Bella: "We were going to tell them anyway, so might as well have it out in the open." I laughed and kissed her nose.

Y/n: "Just when I thought I wouldn't get any more surprises with you," She giggled and kissed my lips.

Bella: "What are you feeling for? I'm sure you must be hungry," We all placed our orders and sat back waiting.

The night went by really well and I enjoyed Bella's friend's company, it felt like we knew each other for years. We were all comfortable and conversation flowed easily with us, I sat back in my chair and laughed at the story Kendall was telling us about her sisters and her. Bella leaned into me and kissed my cheek.

Bella: "Hey," I smiled at her.

Y/n: "Hi beautiful," She blushed and bit her bottom lip.

Bella: "I just got a text from Gigi now, our parents are staying at a hotel tonight so we have the house to ourselves. Do you want to come home and stay for the night?" She asked shyly.

Y/n: "I wouldn't mind, what do you have planned?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

Bella: "You aren't getting anything else," She giggled pecking my lips. "I think we should spend a little more time with each other before we have sex," I nodded.

Thank God we were on the same page.

Y/n: "I agree with you, I don't want to rush anything with you. I mean, earlier was pretty fantastic but if you didn't want to do it, I wouldn't throw a fit about it. I want you to be comfortable and sure of things...I'll never force you to do something you don't want to." I smiled, "And if I ever do, you can kick me in my balls." She burst out laughing and covered her mouth when our friends looked at her.

Bella: "Sorry," She mumbled making them chuckle and go back to talking. "I'll take your word for it...so you staying the night?" I nodded.

Y/n: "I will, I just need to go home and grab a few things." She nodded her head.

Bella: "What are you going to tell your parents?" I shrugged.

Y/n: "I'll just have Brandon cover for me," I ran my fingers through her hair and sighed. "You're beautiful," She blushed and looked away from me.

Bella: "That was so random," I hummed trying to control how giddy I felt around her. She bit her lip and looked away from me to Gigi who gave her a look, "Ready to leave?" I nodded.

Y/n: "Yeah, let's go." 

100 Votes or more guys!

Any ideas of what you want to see next? 👀