7

Aizawa's POV

Today was awful. Midnight did have a point though.

"Hey Sho how was work?"

I paused wondering how much to tell him

"English we ended up watching some movie about cancer and I ran out of the room and cried in Midnight's arms, so overall it kinda sucked."

Zashi got scared

"Do they all know?"

I spoke quietly to calm him down.

"Just midnight. She knew something was up. I doubt she would have dropped it. Maybe we should tell staff and some friends. Midnight offered to help with grading."

I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he put an arm around me.

"We should. Let's start with UA staff and a few hero's that Paige would want to see. Ingenium could bring Iida so if something happens in class he might be able to help."

I was against the idea of any of my students seeing me like this, but I understand why it's important.

"How about I'll tell them the next day I'm working. I'll be able to hold my self together a bit more."

Zashi nodded. The rest of that day was just spending time with Paige in the hospital. She started loosing her hair from the chemo and honestly, I don't know how she is handling it better than me and Zashi. She's strong. She will get through it.

_________________________________

It was now time to tell the teachers. This is going to be rough. It was lunch and everyone was in the teachers lounge. Now or never I guess.

"Hey guys..."

Everyone was talking over me.

" I need to make an announcement about my personal life"

That shut everyone up.

"As you are aware, Me and my husband have been alternating days at school for pro hero work. That was a lie"

The teachers started murmuring amongst them selves. Great.

"I'm sure you all remember my daughter Paige?"

They all nodded.

"A few weeks ago she was diagnosed with leukaemia. She isn't allowed to leave the hospital and Yamada and do not want to leave her alone. If you would like to visit her, please let me know. She seems to be getting bored of just having me and Hizashi around."

The group was silent. It was big news I guess, but it looks like they care more than I thought they would. Before I knew it, they had all started hugging me. Normally I wouldn't like this, but for some reason it felt nice. Midnight was the first to speak.

"How about we go visit her after school today?"

I nodded

"Alright than any questions?"

The all shook their heads no.

"Good, this is a secret, and I would like it to stay that way. Understood?"

They all nodded and I walked away to call mic.

"Hey honey."

"He sho, is everything alright?"

"Yeah don't worry. They all took the news pretty well and want to visit today."

"Ok I'll see you all later then?"

"Sounds good."

"Love you bye"

"Love you too bye"

_________________________________________________________________