"Mike...mikey...", Mia calls him out with his nickname, she uses this name whenever she is cooing him. She could hear footsteps and her special person comes running to her.

"Mommy...mommy", the most beautiful three year old toddler comes running to her with a charming smile that could light up this whole room.

He looked at her with those same big astonishing brown eyes exactly identical to his dad.

Everytime she looks at him, he looks alike like his dad at this age. He shared no traits as that from Mia.

Though he looked like his dad, he was a mommy boy. He come running to her and hugs her knees. He was tall for his age, he was more than the average height for a three year old kid.

Mia bend down and look at him. He came running to her after his bath and was wrapped in towel. She brushes away his short strand of black wet hair from his face.

"Hey, baby boy!? Where are your clothes? Where is daddy??",asked Mia and picks him up, resting him on her hip as he wraps his arms around her neck.

"Daddy is bathing", answers Micheal pointing at the stairs, showing her that he was inside the bathroom.

"Sweetheart, uncle ben and aunty Elena would be here anytime, and do you want them to see you like this?", asks Mia kissing him on the cheek. Micheal chuckled and hugs her neck tight.

"Will I get to play with ivy and iris", he babbles.

"Of course, you get to play with them. And you are getting a new friend today, named Kyle. And uncle adam and aunty Jane is coming to meet you", added Mia.

Micheal was surprised to hear new names and he nodded which meant he was waiting to meet them as well.

"Are they here??", asked the Male voice coming down the stairs, ruffling his wet hair.

"What the hell? You are not ready, still? Alec, why are you doing this. Didn't we make a deal? You said you would take care of Micheal, so that I could look after the preparation. Now, what this?

Standing here in the middle living room with a towel wrapped around you and you have done the same to micheal", growled Mia at Alec who looked at her freaking out.

"Hey, calm down!! Don't you know you shouldn't get angry during such a time", stated Alec pointing at her swollen belly. Mia was seven months pregnant.

"Just stop it, alec. Tell me, what happens when they arrive, now and you welcome them like this?", asked Mia sternly showing her death glare.

"Why are you carrying him!! Give him to me and we will be back in a minute", Alec gets micheal from Mia.

The door bell rings, and they three were surprised and shocked at the same time.

"Happy now??", growled Mia and marched towards the door, while alec and Michael rushed to the bedroom to put on some clothes.

Mia opens the door nervously and finds Adam, Jane and she was carrying kyle.

Elena and Ben has also arrived at the right time with Ivy and Iris. Flashback rolls on, in front of her eyes, the same people who were carefree teenagers were now parents and had a family of their own to look after.

"Oh my God, Mia. It's been a long time", Adam rushes towards her and gives her a long hug. It was a suffocating hug indeed.

"Hey, Adam. Me and my baby are suffocating", Mia whispered in between their hug and making them laugh.

Adam ruffles her hair playfully like he used to do always. She looks at Kyle and he immediately smiles at her in an angelic way.

"Jane, he is looking alike you", confessed Mia picking him and resting in her hips.