Chapter Ten-Past Coming Back

Start from the beginning

"I said I'm not hungry" Mew angrily started to press the remote buttons. 

He sighed in frustration of not being able the understand exactly why the other man seems so hell-bent on destroying his remote. 

"Mew" Gulf sat beside him but the other man didn't answer. Just kept on changing channel after channel. "Are you angry with me?"

"Why would I be. I mean it's not like my anger means anything to you."

Gulf scooted closer to him trying to snatch the remote away but Mew wasn't ready to give it away.

"You can kill my remote later but first you need to eat." He was trying to grab it.

"I said I'm not hungry" Mew was trying to move it out of reach but then he stumbled on the couch stand and lost his balance. He was waiting for the pain to kick in with closed eyes but when nothing happened. He slowly opened his eyes finding two black orbes staring right back at him.

"I told you I won't let you fall." Gulf's hand tightened around Mew's waist. They both were on the floor now. Mew can feel how close they were. And there must be something wrong with him but he doesn't want to move from this embrace.

He wants the other man to keep holding him like this.

"Do you know that your eyes turn a deep shade of brown color when I see it from up close? " Gulf whispered to him

"It does?" Mew didn't know he noticed so many things about him. And that made him happy. Very happy for some reason.

"Hmm..Like really warm when someone looks at them. I like your eyes, Mew.."

Mew was surprised for a moment.

"I like how your eyes talk to me sometimes. I like it too much. " Gulf rubbed Mew's lips softly with his finger. His other hand still holding him close to his body. "I like your smile, I like how you can't lie. I like it how you don't want to hide your emotions."

Mew was looking at him as if he was hypnotized. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak. He could only look at the man who was holding him captive in his arms now. And he never wants to be free again.

"I think I like you a little too much Mew Suppasit." Gulf smiled a little brushing his finger on Mew's lips again. "Tell me If I should stop. Tell me now. Tell me to go away if you don't want it."

"But I do."  Mew said while lying his head on Gulf's chest wrapping his hand around Gulf's body. He can literally hear the other man's heartbeat. "I want you to keep looking at me like this. Even though you irritate me too much, But I don't want you to stop. Never."

A smile touched Gulf's lips as he brushes his hand in Mew's hair. "Are you sure? I'm not like other persons Mew. Are you sure you'll be able to be with me? Cause Sometimes even I don't like what I become."

Mew snuggled in closer. "I don't care. I l know what you are. And I don't want to change a thing about you.."

That makes him smile. He doesn't know the time when he was so happy before.

He doesn't know how much time they were lying there together when he heard him talking.

"Gulf..." The hesitation in Mew's voice caught his attention." If you ever want to do grocery shopping, can you take me with you? I don't know how to bargain but I can learn. Don't go with anyone else"

Now he understands. A broad smile took over Gulf's entire face as he started laughing. "You were jealous, weren't you?"

Mew huffed hiding his face in Gulf's chest but still didn't let go of the man.