|4. Stay Away|

He just stared at her, his mind going blank when he felt her breathe, her whisper. There were tiny water drops on her forehead falling from her wet hair. The sun started rising bringing light to the world, he saw her face glowing in the light. 

At such a moment when he didn't realize why his lips were curved happily, he heard her whisper again, "I won!" and then she turned, making him feel the fragrance of her hairs. 

She went from there, she had gone a little far when she suddenly turned again. His eyes still staring her every moves. She came near him and knelt down taking his sword, she kept it in his hand, "unable to digest that you lost?" she asked smiling raising her eyebrows. 

"I have lost so many times, Princess!" and then she saw his tears. She blinked her eyes shocked hearing his painful whisper, tears ran over his cheeks, her hands reached his face unknowingly to wipe them but he just turned and went from there, all the way to his tent... 

She looked at him going, confusion engulfed her with tears brimming in her eyes. What did she do? Why was she crying? She wiped her tears before they could come out, she didn't do anything wrong! Did she? 

She just did a fight and won in it. And she was teasing him, she definitely imagined his angry face, but she didn't expect him to cry like this. She would never want to give pain to someone. His tears and the intensity and the pain in his voice that had managed to make her shiver with tears. she just walked to her tent drowned in her own thoughts, why was this complicated? Why does he look sad? What did she do to make him sad?...

------------------------------------------

Sanskar sat on the cold floor looking at the sword in his hand, yes! He had lost so many times, he had stood helplessly in front of the royal people when they were doing injustice. 

He was a common man, a slave! He hated it when the royal people did any mistakes with their pride but today he himself was going to do a very big sin following the orders of his ruthless master. 

He has lost! Lost to himself, lost in his own life. 

The indescribable feeling he felt when he was close to Princess Swara should not be felt. He should have not smiled when she stood close to him, he should have not lost himself in her eyes when they both were fighting. 

He had to do his given tasks, acting like a Prince. The lifestyle that was making him feel sad and suffocating for an unknown reason, his guilt killing him for whatever he was going to do. It brought him tears and made him feel like a loser to realize that he felt something really different with Princess Swara Mithra whom he had to kidnap and take to his master in just a few days...

----------------------------------------------

The competition was started, numerous Princes and an only beautiful Princess and an only slave in the name of prince stood keeping their head high with confidence, to achieve the sword of power at any cost. 

There were few talented kings in front of them instructing about the competition and repeating the same line again and again that their only ambition, their only dream, their only mission should be 'the sword of power!

"The first level of competition is sword fight". Princess Swara smiled hearing it, she loved and was an expert in sword fighting. 

Sanskar's gaze immediately went to Princess Swara, with his just few meets with her what he had understood about her is, she loved sword fighting. 

Prince Laksh Prathap just sighed and prayed to god to help him. the competition was started, everyone started fighting with each other like it was a war, but everyone used only one weapon and that was sword.