|14. Realization|

After telling her about his reality, he expected her to shout at him angrily, or cry. But she showed no emotion, she was just staring at him with her tears, closing his eyes and sighing he continued, "I am a slave, Princess!" he said choking, his closed eyelids still felt her heated gaze on him. "Prince Sahil wants you in his palace, and I am just a slave who had to follow his orders". He opened his eyes still scared to look at her but she was still staring at him with no emotions. "but I can't take you there. I will not take you to that hell!" he said it sadly and slowly still looking at her staring at him. he gets more tears. "please say something, Princess!" he said holding her palms. "I know I have no rights to hold your hand!" he immediately took his hands away from her. "Princess, I am sorry!" he said shivering. "shout at me or do something, please". But still she said nothing, it was then when the reality hit him. how can a slave ask something from a Princess? Standing up from the ground, he wiped his tears and turned his back to her. He started moving towards the go down, he looked back at her, she was still sitting on her knees near that lake and was staring at the ground with her tears. he wanted to bid bye to her, he wanted to hold her hand, he wanted to wipe her tears, but he never had that right and now she will definitely not give that right to him. he looked at her for a very long time, the last time he is seeing her.. her image that will be imprinted in his heart forever and ever. He turned and went towards the go down, he came out with his horse sadly. He sat on his horse and started riding it, each and every time he spent here repeated in his mind making him more sad and cry. He kept riding his horse, he stopped near the river, the river where he met Princess Swara for the first time. He smiled sadly getting off from his horse and dragged his horse near the river. He caressed his black horse sadly, "I will lose you also when I will reach there!" the horse made a loud sound making his sad smile grow wide. Tieing his horse near a tree, he sits near the river and keeps looking at the flow of water, keeps looking at his reflection. This is the place where he first met her, his happiness. He was looking like this at his own reflection before reaching that place. He was very scared to do it, he was confused between his own feelings whether to follow the orders of his master or not spoil the life of a girl, a Princess. He was more scared to become a Prince, but today he felt he could have been a Prince. He is feeling like this for the first time in his life. He is a slave and he accepted his reality and have always lived this life in a very much loyal way to the King he was working before, and as Prince Sahil knew him very well, after the death of that king, he became his slave now. He had did whatever tasks had been given to him till today, this was the first time when he was asked to act like a Prince. When his master again and again remembered him in a dangerous voice that he is just going to act like a Prince, he really felt inside himself that why his master was telling this again and again? He was so confident that he will not change, that no one can change him, but he was wrong. A brave but also an innocent Princess had changed his thoughts and have made him crave for her touch, crave for her talks, crave for happiness! He kept betraying Prince Laksh and tried his level best to make him lose but when he didn't even tried anything and actually wanted to live happily, Prince Laksh got hurt and then he was no more a part of the competition. And if Prince Laksh is here, then he must be here, and if Prince Laksh is not here and he also should not be here. His destiny, his life is always connected with someone. He is not completing his task for the first time, he really can't do this. Maybe if it would have been any other Princess also, he would have saved her which he can call as 'humanity'. But no, at starting, he really wished to end his task as soon as possible, but as the time passed, he was not ready for this. He didn't wanted to do this to Princess Swara, he already broke her trust anyway. He closed his eyes crying more, don't know what must be running in her mind. He looked at his right palm which was covered with a cloth treated properly by the Princess. He caressed it, he shivered with tears. he kept his right palm on his cheeks near his nose, trying to inhale.. trying to find out if it is having the fragrance of her..