really

your pov
the usa team lost a game against canada, knowing that i know damn well that luke will be very upset and probably not in the mood for me when i ask him to hug me, kiss me, or cuddle me. he wants to be the baby when he looses though.

"ready to go home?" i ask luke and he shrugs, "sure." he says and i smile widely at him, "you hungry? i'll make you some noodles." i say and he rolls his eyes at me and goes on his phone.

"leave me the hell alone." he snaps at me and i look at him with a raised eyebrow, "excuse me?" i ask taken back a little, "i said leave me the hell alone." he yells and i scoff.

"fine, you can have fun sleeping on the couch tonight." i say and he looks at me and laughs really loudly, "if anything you'll be on the couch, bitch." he says forcefully.

"fuck you." i say to him and drive home faster, "slow the hell down." he says and i roll my eyes at him and smirk, "nah." i say and he looks down at his lap.

at home
i walked up the steps and grabbed pillows and a blanket, "here ya go." i yell from the top of the steps and threw the blankets downstairs, "im not sleeping on the couch!" he says and i walk upstairs locking our door.

"fuck." i hear him say and i smirk to myself, "luke is being an asshole." i texted quinn and he replied with, "i'm sorry," fuck men are no help these days.

2 hours later

i hear a faint knock on the door, i got up and unlocked it. it was luke, he had red puffy eyes like he was crying and he looked up at me with tears pouring from them.

"babygirl, i'm so sorry. i was a dick. i just was upset that we had lost a very close game that all of us worked so hard on, i took my anger out on you and it's not okay. i can't promise you that i won't do this again but i can promise you that i don't mean any of it." he says and i smile a bit.

"really?" i ask in a tiny voice.

"really."

"come here!" i say and he came up to me wrapping his arms around my torso, i wrapped mine around his neck. "i love you." i whisper but it was muffled from my face being in his neck, "i love you more, princess." he grins and leads me to the bed.

we both laid down and wrapped the blanket around our cold body's, "you are so gorgeous, don't let anyone ever tell you different." luke says to me and i look at him with a smile, "you're handsome, don't let anyone tell you different." i whisper.

"good night, love." he says and kisses my forehead.

"night." i whisper back and slowly fall asleep in the love of my life's arms.