Pragya shouts," one...two...three...I won"

Saying she left his hair..

Ab: you broke my backbone

Pr: who started this game..

Ab: jaanu...did you notice onething, before you used to bear only one move,but now you improved..

Pragya who knows his intention hurriedly gets up from him and says

Pr: okay okay...I will go and cook ,you arrange the bed properly..

Saying she started removing her knee caps..

Abhi holds her hand and says

Ab: last one.. please

Pr: which one

Ab: pedigree

Pragya's eyes widened hearing him..

Pr: are you planning to kill me..noway..

Saying she rushed from there...

Abhi goes to kitchen and sees her cooking...

Ab: jaanu...I will cook today..

Saying he pushed her aside and gets the spoon from her..

Pr: no need Jaan...you will double my work...go from here..

Ignoring her abhi says," bring two eggs"

Pragya gives him eggs and sits on the slab...

Pragya's BP is increasing seeing him making the kitchen into a mess..

Pragya sees him taking a big spoon of salt...

She hits his head and says

Pr: that is not a table spoon..

Abhi rubs his head where she hitted and says

Ab: I know to cook jaanu...you please keep quiet...

Then seeing him burning every dish and spilling everything out in the name of mixing...she furiously gets the spoon from him and says

Pr: always troubling me

Saying she started to chase him....abhi runs from her...he gets blocked on a corner..

Ab: hereafter I will not disturb you..

Abhi turns and sees pragya tucking her saree pallu on her waist...she glares at him with a big spoon in her hand...abhi kicks the spoon off and about to run but pragya punched his stomach..abhi winced in pain..

Pragya smiles and says," wherever you run , you can't escape from me"

After sometime pragya is sitting in the dinning hall and eating abhi's burnt omelette

After sometime pragya is sitting in the dinning hall and eating abhi's burnt omelette... abhi is sitting near her and seeing something in his mobile..

Pr: why are you not eating anything..you cooked this much nicely so you must eat...

Abhi ignores her and goes near the door and gets one parcel from the Watchman..

After the watch man went abhi thinks," why is he smiling at me..."

Then he sees himself in the mirror,his hair is ruffled, his face had many scratches and finger marks..

Abhi's pov;
     Oh god...he will tell others that I am getting beatings from my wife...oh no...my image.... it's okay abhi you are not the only husband who is getting beatings from their wife..

Thinking he goes near pragya and sits and opens the parcel and smells it

Ab: wow.... what a smell..if smell is this good then what about its taste..

He eats one spoon of biryani and says

Ab: oh my god...I have never eaten such a tasty food before...

Pragya glares at him and eats the omelette ....abhi shows the biryani near her and eats...

Enough of his teasings pragya goes and sits next to him

Abhi smiles at her and feeds her..

Then both finished their lunch..

At evening abhi is seeing their fan's wishes and tweets.. pragya comes there with oil bottle and started applying oil to his hair..

Pr: jaan...after this film,will you cut your hair

Ab: no jaanu...in next film also my look is same.. infact I should grow my hair more ...

Pr: wow...I have never seen you with long hair..

Ab: already this hair is very irritating..

Pragya smiles and started massaging his head..

Both laughs seeing many tweets..

Pragya sees abhi getting disturbed because of his hair falling on his face..she goes near dressing table and brings one band ..

She combs his hair and makes a tuft in the top of his head...

Ab: now it is comfortable

Saying he opens the front camera to see him and gets shocked seeing him..

Ab: who is this

Pragya smiles and hugs him from behind and clicks a selfie..

Pragya gets the mobile and says," you are looking so cute Jaan...shall I put this in my story"

Ab: don't you dare to do that

Pragya ignores him and puts it on her story with a caption...,"you are my entire world Jaan.."

Abhi sees her story and smiles..

*******
To be continued...

********

Thank you for reading friends... if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...