Mya took notice of how gentle Jessie was being. She also noticed how warm and rougher her hands were compared to her own. She could tell her hands were worked down to the bone and that she probably wore many of her achievements on them. Being a mechanic wasn't exactly the safest job for your hands or body.

Before she knew it, her jeans and underwear were peeled off her skin in one shot. Mya was shamelessly exposed and wicked. She loved the way Jessie gave all parts of her body attention.

Instead of taking the prize in between her legs, Jessie kissed and caressed each thigh. She even kissed the top of her feet and pressed her own cheek against the warmth of Mya's leg.

The soft gestures made Mya question if Jessie was hurting just like her — they were too soft and intimate for a one night stand — if the relief of another human's touch and affection soothed the pain. Mya wasn't one to get under someone's skin in order to push past her own problems. She found it unjust and counterintuitive. Although right now she wouldn't mind if Jessie used her for her own selfish needs.

She didn't know if she would see Jessie again. Most likely she wouldn't. So why does it matter?

"You're so gorgeous," Jessie whispered against Mya's hip, biting the thin skin.

Mya surprised herself when a moan came crawling from her throat. The compliment spiked impatience within her now. She pushed on the broad shoulders, trying to communicate that she wanted to feel the woman's mouth already. She was done with the foreplay.

Jessie understood Mya's urgency, spreading her legs and letting them rest on her shoulders. Mya tensed her body, Jessie's breath pouring all over her as she lowered herself closer.

The world broke under Mya. Jessie's mouth finally found its way onto her vagina and the voice in her head that was always chattering was rendered silent. Jessie definitely didn't play with her food, her head already bobbing up and down as she sucked and licked whatever was in front of her.

The other woman's tongue was impossibly soft and smooth. She didn't remember oral ever feeling this way with Tristan or anyone else.

Mya couldn't help the shake in her vocals. Jessie was putting an intense amount of pressure on her already, not letting her catch up with her breath. Mya took her own breasts in her hands, squeezing them for dear life and pinching her nipples as she focused on all of the sensations lighting up her nervous system.

Jessie was already threatening to break her. Mya knew that being out of commission for so long would only weaken her stamina. She gritted her teeth in a passing frustration that she simply wasn't used to this anymore. She was glad her brain wasn't working properly for the most part cause then she'd be thinking about this too hard.

Mya gasped when something wet and strained slip inside her.

Oh, God, is that her tongue?

Mya looked down at the working woman, who sensed Mya's eyes and flashed her own glance upward. Mya sank her teeth deep in her bottom lip, studying the stunning woman between her legs. She picked up on every fine detail that resulted in getting even closer to her climax.

The way the bronze skin gleamed under the soft light of the room. The way her long eyelashes continued to flutter as she devoured everything Mya had to offer. The visible concentration of her dark eyes whenever she opened them. Mya clutched the sheets, the toe-curling pleasure taking hold of her body.

Mya began panting gently, staring incredulously and doe-eyed at Jessie. The other woman was doing so good. Though Mya wasn't surprised — her judgments were correct about Jessie, she knew it. She knew this bewitching person probably had tons of experience. And right now all of that experience was being exercised on her very core.