Episode 38 (Part 1)

Bonus Chapter
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Shivika has Lupus Disease
(PART I)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Requested by and Dedicated to : SiVishakha123

🚨 I forgot to mention in the previous chapter that Shivika is now 15 years old and she's studying in 10th grade. 🚨

------------

Scene 1

3 Months later...

Shivika had immersed herself in studies ever since she had returned from New York and accepted Ryan's challenge of scoring more than Jenifer.

Shivika wasn't a weak student but Indian education system had different syllabus and subjects from American education system.

For instance, the subjects like Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi were new to Shivika.

Even though Shivika spoke and understood hindi, she wasn't familiar with hindi varnamala (alphabets) and languages like Marathi and Sanskrit were foreign to her.

History was also a matter of concern as Shivika had a learnt American history till now so Indian history was new to her.

Geography was the most boring subject according to Shivika cause Shivika didn't really like to learn about climates and soil types.

Only subjects which Shivika loved were Maths, English and Science.

Shivika didn't have the habit of underestimating her opponents and hence she decided to do as good as she can to win the challenge.

The problem arose when Shivika got so busy in study that she literally forgot to take care of herself.

She started skipping meals and hardly got any sleep. All she did was study and attend lectures.

As everyone was busy with some or the other things in their life and Shivika's parents were busy with Annika's pregnancy, Shivika's irresponsible behaviour went unnoticed by everyone.

One fine day...

Shivika was sitting on the desk chair before her laptop as she took notes of Sanskrit.

Just then Gauri arrived there with a plate full of food.

"Shivika." Gauri called with a smile before walking towards her and placing the plate on the desk. "Iee lo khaana, time se kha lena, bhulna nahi okay ?" ("Here's your food, don't forget to eat, okay ?")

Shivika smiled and nodded. "Thanks chachi."

"Shivika, beta kitna padhogi ? Itni padhai bhi acchi nahi hoti beta. Jara humare sath bhi baitha karo, baatein kiya karo, apne bhai-behno ke sath khelo, thodi filme-shilme dekho, kya humesha padhai, padhai, padhai." ("How much you'll study ? All the study and no play will make Shivika a dull girl. You should sit with us and chat with us, you shall play with your brother-sisters, watch movies, why to study all the time.") Gauri pursued her lips.

Shivika - Billu Aur Paanika Ki Beti ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें