Episode 34

Dedicated to : Fiza866

Hope you like it Fiza, lots of love ♥️💕

Also, Happy Dussehra to everyone ! 🏵️🏹

----------------------

Scene 1

After the call with Vansh, Shivika decided to Google for the methods through which she could channelize her thoughts and make a wise decision.

After surfing through millions of sites, she decided to do meditation as it was simple and effective.

Shivika asked one servant to bring her some scented candles and recalled all the things Vansh's mother had once told her about meditation and channeling the thoughts.

Vansh's mother was a huge believer of spirituality and everything related to souls, vibes, universe and energy.

Shivika drew the curtains close of her room, closed the door and lit the scented candles.

She placed the lit candles on her desk and sat on the desk chair. She closed her eyes and inhaled the pleasant and calming scent.

Shivika started her mediation and got lost in it. She had her eyes closed and hence couldn't see that one of the candle was not properly placed and hence it was tilting sideways.

The tilted candle touched the curtain which was right beside her desk and torched it.

Soon enough the curtains were on fire and the fire was spreading in Shivika's room.

As the temperature rose above normal, Shivika opened her eyes and looked around only to see her room burning in blazing fire.

Shivika stood up and tried to run towards the door but she couldn't even go near the exit as the carpet on the floor had caught the fire.

"Help ! HELP !" Shivika yelled at the top of her lungs and coughed a bit as she accidentally inhaled smoke.

Soon enough, fire alarm was triggered and the guards started emptying the mansion.

Shivaay had just arrived in the mansion after the meeting and he got to know that fire had erupted somewhere in the mansion.

"Annika ! Princess kaha hai ?" ("Annika ! Where's Princess ?") Shivaay asked as soon as some guards brought her out.

All the other family members had already been escorted to the outhouse safely and Shivaay had just checked on them.

Annika looked surprised. "Woh outhouse mein hogi na baki sabke sath ?" ("She must be in the outhouse with everyone else ?")

Shivaay shook his head. "Mein abhi outhouse se hi aa raha hu." ("I'm just coming from the outhouse.") He explained shortly and without another word or thought he ran inside the mansion.

Getting his daughter out safely was more important to him than anything in this world.

Guards tried to stop him from running inside but just one 'SSO' look was enough for them to stand aside and let Shivaay in.

Shivika - Billu Aur Paanika Ki Beti ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें